ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely Embarrassing CBC

Most cities are becoming dumps and more dangerous.... it's the type of personalities and low character types who like to live in those regions that are to blame. I just hate it that some of them are getting wise and making a exodus and bringing their nutter ideas with them to pollute the rural area's. Stay in the Cities please it's so much better and safer there.

St. Louis and parts of a lot of cities are definitely dumps for various reasons. But we might want to slow down the rhetoric when we are stereotyping a couple million individual human beings.

Also: https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-two-decade-red-state-murder-problem

But what am I thinking? This should move over to the political crap board.

St. Louis and parts of a lot of cities are definitely dumps for various reasons. But we might want to slow down the rhetoric when we are stereotyping a couple million individual human beings.

lost-in-space-danger.gif

You only talk ball with MGHS, if you get off the rails with this guy one way or the other you end up getting fire and brimstone and talk of cabals and institutionalized malfeasance, and the all seeing eye who preys upon the humble folks of Wright County. He is liable to come up with 17 paragraphs spanning the Wing T offense to pizzagate.

Last edited:
You only talk ball with MGHS, if you get off the rails with this guy one way or the other you end up getting fire and brimstone and talk of cabals and institutionalized malfeasance, and the all seeing eye who preys upon the humble folks of Wright County. He is liable to come up with 17 paragraphs spanning the Wing T offense to pizzagate.

Yeah, I get sidetracked sometimes, too.

Most cities are becoming dumps and more dangerous.... it's the type of personalities and low character types who like to live in those regions that are to blame. I just hate it that some of them are getting wise and making a exodus and bringing their nutter ideas with them to pollute the rural area's. Stay in the Cities please it's so much better and safer there.
THEM evil city types iz the rewa-nation of 'Merica. I think I need to move this over to the political crap board?

Nice Thirdway data a Democratic speaking org. I guess I should post a Heritage link in response refuting that data.

Point is Cities are becoming more and more decayed and dangerous. This is even happening in mid sized cities and down.

But If you get Millions of people shoved in a small area and an over all lessoning of social control norms and mores you get the current state of affairs. More people more danger.

And why not call a horse a horse? I didn’t call anyone out specifically as an individual. I just stated the data about big cities.

I do like Pizza and the Wing T I don’t see an issue with either.

Not sure about Cabals at all that’s Toots territory.

Reactions: Mitsurugi san
I just hate it that some of them are getting wise and making a exodus and bringing their nutter ideas with them to pollute the rural area's.
That's why there has been such a spike in population and prosperity in rural America. Cause everybody is flocking there.

Reactions: _slo_mo_
Nice Thirdway data a Democratic speaking org. I guess I should post a Heritage link in response refuting that data.

Point is Cities are becoming more and more decayed and dangerous. This is even happening in mid sized cities and down.

But If you get Millions of people shoved in a small area and an over all lessoning of social control norms and mores you get the current state of affairs. More people more danger.

And why not call a horse a horse? I didn’t call anyone out specifically as an individual. I just stated the data about big cities.

I thought you might say that. You didn't call out any one individual. You called out a few million. Political crap board.

Reactions: HomeyR
I thought you might say that. You didn't call out any one individual. You called out a few million. Political crap board.
And the people I refer to are the issue it’s their communities and they have the ultimate control, clearly they like the situation or they would work harder to fix it. So yes I pointed that out. It’s something that’s rather obvious, why does it upset you so much? You’re the poster who, while acknowledging the decay and rot, has issues with me pointing it out.

And the people I refer to are the issue it’s their communities and they have the ultimate control, clearly they like the situation or they would work harder to fix it. So yes I pointed that out. It’s something that’s rather obvious, why does it upset you so much? You’re the poster who, while acknowledging the decay and rot, has issues with me pointing it out.
take it to the crap board

That is a very simple way of choosing to see things.

If cities are becoming more dangerous and decayed, then explain the proliferation of Whataburger's in KC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT