ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely Embarrassing CBC

He’s just mad that SEMO got the same amount of titles that St. Louis got this year.

trash article
Bad Behaviour Jealousy GIF

“Pound of flesh..” wow!

I need to get back into sportswriting. My lord.

“CBC’s lack of self control & toughness taints their playoff run”

“Fans in Southern Illinois today are devastated after CBC forfeits their state championship game while trailing by 31 points in the 4th Q”

One CBC mom was quoted with “we were booing Liberty North while they received their trophy and they just continued to be happy, this is outrageous”
I am now receiving reports that this same woman was arrested for vandalism after ripping the tampon dispensers off the walls of 3 different stadium bathrooms on the way to the parking lot.

My oh my, the world we live in

I need to get back into sportswriting. My lord.

“CBC’s lack of self control & toughness taints their playoff run”

“Fans in Southern Illinois today are devastated after CBC forfeits their state championship game while trailing by 31 points in the 4th Q”

One CBC mom was quoted with “we were booing Liberty North while they received their trophy and they just continued to be happy, this is outrageous”
I am now receiving reports that this same woman was arrested for vandalism after ripping the tampon dispensers off the walls of 3 different stadium bathrooms on the way to the parking lot.

My oh my, the world we live in
Did I not tell everyone CBC had a suspect D and was not the Cadets of the past few years? They should take their smacking and move on instead of crying..................

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
“Do as I say, not as I do.”
Sincerely cub cadets

I am betting that their behavior next year will use this game as an excuse.

Well I know people who got robbed at gun point, someone got stabbed outside a bar in one of the neighborhoods I lived in, had a few guys in wifebeaters attempt to jump me in the bathroom of a club. <——-those were in STL

Witnessed a drive by shooting firsthand from about 150 feet away in North Little Rock at the intersection of JFK & McCain in 2013. Mother of 2 was shot in a suspected gang initiation

Had a Glock pulled on me in West Little Rock while I was working.

Yeah, I’d say I’ve seen enough.

Went to work in Detroit a few years ago and saw a dead body in the street off Gratiot. Police everybwhere.

Shall I go on?
I worked downtown for 25 plus years. Parked on the $1 lot by the stadium and walked 5 blocks to and from work. Many times it was dark and never had a problem. Also lived in the city when I first went to work there. Seemed all the kids from Ste. Gen/Perryville/St Francois moved to the Pershing/Waterman area. But that was in a different world.

Stay in bounds, try to gain an extra yard, and you might get blown up. Football is a tackle sport.

Turn up your volume and as Catch21 shared earlier, what an exclamation from the announcer. He should be the commentator for the WWF.

Does he also shout “GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, THEY KILLED HIM!”??? If so, this guy should be banned from ever calling another game. Or maybe, I’m just MIS-hearing.

Stay in bounds, try to gain an extra yard, and you might get blown up. Football is a tackle sport.

Turn up your volume and as Catch21 shared earlier, what an exclamation from the announcer. He should be the commentator for the WWF.

Does he also shout “GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, THEY KILLED HIM!”??? If so, this guy should be banned from ever calling another game. Or maybe, I’m just MIS-hearing.
I spliced the audio from the original video with this famous clip; it's edited together.

CBC Your student section was a disgrace two years ago at the Show-me Bowl. Your social media cr@p is out of control. You got what you deserved. An ass kicking of the extraordinary kind.

Reactions: FootOnTheGas
Lamar and co will go back to making the food your elderly parents make for you to eat when you come up from the troll cave. Do you even pay for your cell phone bill yet?

You know who’s actually consistent, wins, and is more likely to go back? Lamar. Consistency is our thing. STL as a whole? Not so much. Enjoy Cardinal Ritter, I’m sure it’s more likely they cheat again, or get suspended from playoff play. Then it is they win in class 6 next year. That’s your only hope next year.
lord

A coach calling it early after he received a little comeuppance, a think piece written about it, even the trolls are unable to defend. What a thorough owning of CBC. Just a legendary ass whipping.

This years championships had it all! A team who quit early due to ass whipping, old Ozarkians who were scared when they went to STL once 33 years ago saying Ritter had no CLASS for daring to celebrate INAPPROPRIATELY, of course each losing team only lost due to the officiating, and mostly the privates just simply lost not sure if Veer is excited or upset by this. Every game was thoroughly entertaining. That's the best 15 bucks a person could spend.

This years championships had it all! A team who quit early due to ass whipping, old Ozarkians who were scared when they went to STL once 33 years ago saying Ritter had no CLASS for daring to celebrate INAPPROPRIATELY, of course each losing team only lost due to the officiating, and mostly the privates just simply lost not sure if Veer is excited or upset by this. Every game was thoroughly entertaining. That's the best 15 bucks a person could spend.
Well that’s one way to spin it.

I agree that every game was entertaining. Hell, even the ass whipping Kearney laid down was back and forth, both teams moving the ball like crazy.

Just stay downtown for a cardinals game. You’ll see cars broken into, hear police sirens all night long, and physically see the heart of the city dying, nobody flexing about STL is worth taking seriously. It’s a dump. I don’t make the rules. It’s just reality.
Most cities are becoming dumps and more dangerous.... it's the type of personalities and low character types who like to live in those regions that are to blame. I just hate it that some of them are getting wise and making a exodus and bringing their nutter ideas with them to pollute the rural area's. Stay in the Cities please it's so much better and safer there.

• Haha
Reactions: Moo Lazzocco
Go back on the Farm 417.

Our Privates will just be back again next year. None of you will.
Of course the Privates will be back. Because of the Cheating, that is condoned by Low Character, Vile and disgraceful people who run those institutions and have no issue with cultivating Mercenary Renegade squads to Compete in unfair competitions and then beat their chest about it. On occasion they get their just deserts even when the scales are tipped in their favor heavily. And people Jeer about that heartily.

That is why the Educated Moral High Character people have contempt and disdain for those sham flim flam institutions posing as what ever they pose as.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT