ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Schedules

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
I have seen a few populate, how long til we have them all??

As for Grain Valley I have seen theirs and have some games I am excited to see as they try and reload after losing some very big pieces.
9-6-24 Platte County @ GV cant wait to see how much better PC's offense has gotten with a year of growth.
10-4-24 Kearney @ GV K is supposed to have another stellar team and with this being week 6 will be a good measuring stick to how well the current seniors and juniors have filled the cleats of those before them
10-18-24 Fort Osage @ GV week 8 showdown, some in the area believe this may be the year for Fort to make a long run into the postseason, cant wait to see how good they are.

PSA** If your team is on GV schedule but not listed here I am not calling them bad, I just picked a few games that I am personally excited to see.

As for Grain Valley I have seen theirs and have some games I am excited to see as they try and reload after losing some very big pieces.
9-6-24 Platte County @ GV cant wait to see how much better PC's offense has gotten with a year of growth.
10-4-24 Kearney @ GV K is supposed to have another stellar team and with this being week 6 will be a good measuring stick to how well the current seniors and juniors have filled the cleats of those before them
10-18-24 Fort Osage @ GV week 8 showdown, some in the area believe this may be the year for Fort to make a long run into the postseason, cant wait to see how good they are.

PSA** If your team is on GV schedule but not listed here I am not calling them bad, I just picked a few games that I am personally excited to see.
This offseason is moving like a bolt of lightning the 2024 season seems almost right around the corner! You picked three good ones:

PC should be the KC Northland's headline team this fall (along with St. Pius X although if they truly move all the way to C5 that won't be kind to them at all). They improved by leaps and bounds as last season went on it could be a banner year over that way.

Kearney will be very good DEFENSIVELY this fall not sure about the QB/O overall but they have a blazer of a RB returning (younger Emmons kid). Pleased as peaches the whole Minnick rumor mill deal turned out to be a bunch of bull.............

Fort solves their own QB issue look out! All the other pieces appear in place and Peppers should have an absolutely stellar year (early inside track to winning the Simone at least from the MO side).

As for GV they will always be competitive as long as Allie stays there. Could be one of those rougher looking teams early that molds into a dangerous one come playoff time.

I know Kearney is playing.
WEEK 3 is Kearney at Smithville
Class 6 Park Hill
Class 5 GV
Class 5 NKC
Class 5 Fort

Defensively, it will be one of the best K teams of all time. Offensively, they just need to score 14 points against the good teams to win.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
This offseason is moving like a bolt of lightning the 2024 season seems almost right around the corner! You picked three good ones:

PC should be the KC Northland's headline team this fall (along with St. Pius X although if they truly move all the way to C5 that won't be kind to them at all). They improved by leaps and bounds as last season went on it could be a banner year over that way.

Kearney will be very good DEFENSIVELY this fall not sure about the QB/O overall but they have a blazer of a RB returning (younger Emmons kid). Pleased as peaches the whole Minnick rumor mill deal turned out to be a bunch of bull.............

Fort solves their own QB issue look out! All the other pieces appear in place and Peppers should have an absolutely stellar year (early inside track to winning the Simone at least from the MO side).

As for GV they will always be competitive as long as Allie stays there. Could be one of those rougher looking teams early that molds into a dangerous one come playoff time.

35.64 Average points per game for Minnick in the past 7 years. Jus sayin'

Last edited:
Reactions: thetophat2021
I know Kearney is playing.
WEEK 3 is Kearney at Smithville
Class 6 Park Hill
Class 5 GV
Class 5 NKC
Class 5 Fort

Defensively, it will be one of the best K teams of all time. Offensively, they just need to score 14 points against the good teams to win.
Spill the beans why will it be one of the best of all time? Another curiosity tidbit did Danneman indeed go to EXS? Preps and now MO Scoop have that job listed as open.................at least last time I checked both could be mistaken (would be circa the zillionth time LOL).

Spill the beans why will it be one of the best of all time? Another curiosity tidbit did Danneman indeed go to EXS? Preps and now MO Scoop have that job listed as open.................at least last time I checked both could be mistaken (would be circa the zillionth time LOL).

Nope. Don't want to jinx it. Ask around town...

• Wow
The only topic on this board that should be discussed is who is going to win the COC.
ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Not meant to offend anyone in Anderson MO..............

Reactions: cardsfan200306

You nailed it regarding FO. They find a qb and they'll be in contention. They have returning weapons at pretty much every other position. I think the LB, Anthony Thompson could be a strong candidate for the Buchanan Award.

You nailed it regarding FO. They find a qb and they'll be in contention. They have returning weapons at pretty much every other position. I think the LB, Anthony Thompson could be a strong candidate for the Buchanan Award.
My understanding is they made a splashy hire at OC thinking outside the box. I don't know if it was ever made public, so I don't want to say anything. It won't be the same vanilla running game they did 90% of plays.

Hopefully SKYLAR will make it to Fort for the opener!

My understanding is they made a splashy hire at OC thinking outside the box. I don't know if it was ever made public, so I don't want to say anything. It won't be the same vanilla running game they did 90% of plays.
Thats interesting. I haven't heard anything on that.

Football Nfl GIF by Les Dauphins de Nice

On Offense, who are their returning weapons besides Peppers?
They don’t have anyone at Peppers level obviously but they return I think 8 of 11 staters on offense including the other young rb, Isaac Ward, who looked pretty solid as a sophomore backup to Peppers last season. Another is the wr Penamon who showed a lot of flashes as a soph. Not worried about the offense as long as they can be a little balanced and I think that will probably depend on the qb position.

Reactions: quadzilla200
I've heard it was the OC that was at Staley with Lite....Hewitt?? Anyhow, if that's true, they'll definitely be more versatile and better game calling than previously, so could make them more dangerous offensively for sure
I like the sound of that if true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT