ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Classes - Help Needed

Me to the drug dealers
south-park.gif

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, classes. When will we know??

My guess is late August as in just before the season gets underway. If I see anything on MSHSAA will let everyone know.
It's amazing how states around us can get them done in no time but MO has to drag it until after practices start.
Incompetence. Who cares if BFEschool_003 won't field a team? So you have a bye in that district. What does that really hurt? It happens now so they aren't fixing that problem.

Can't be worse than Pierce City having to drive 11 hours for a first round district game.

There were threads about the different classes earlier that were removed. I'm guessing there was some incorrect information. The part that was interesting to me was the class 1/class 2 dividing line. Marionville had the highest enrollment in class1, Adrain one of the least of class 2. An Adrian/Comets matchup would be great game in the playoffs.

There were threads about the different classes earlier that were removed. I'm guessing there was some incorrect information. The part that was interesting to me was the class 1/class 2 dividing line. Marionville had the highest enrollment in class1, Adrain one of the least of class 2. An Adrian/Comets matchup would be great game in the playoffs.
I suspect PC will drop to class 1 along with west platte and Adrian will be the smallest class 2 school.

Tell me you'd rather play one of these two teams in place of Marionville.
https://mshsaa.tv/?B=752432

There was some wrong but it was at bigger classes specifically 6.
I moved everything to 1 post

I suspect PC will drop to class 1 along with west platte and Adrian will be the smallest class 2 school.

Tell me you'd rather play one of these two teams in place of Marionville.
https://mshsaa.tv/?B=752432
In fairness, I actually said playing Marionville "twice." The cross-state district game would also be off the table if PC could avoid the 0.5 level. Spit balling, a C2 district could include Sarcoxie, Stockton, Diamond, Clever, Eldo, PC. Not too scary. I prefer Class 2.

Didn't need the link, I was at the game.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
In fairness, I actually said playing Marionville "twice." The cross-state district game would also be off the table if PC could avoid the 0.5 level. Spit balling, a C2 district could include Sarcoxie, Stockton, Diamond, Clever, Eldo, PC. Not too scary. I prefer Class 2.

Most of those teams usually end up in Lamar’s district if I’m not mistaken so pick your poison I suppose lol

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity

Stockton almost beat Marionville iirc :)

PC is way down. Very young with a new coach. Only won 2 last year. It's all smoke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT