ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Staley hire?

The last year that they were top drawer competitive was 2017. That was the year that their WR Ronnie Bell won the Simone Award. They made it to the class 6 semis and played Blue Springs @ Blue Springs. Blue Springs was typically huge upfront on both sides of the ball and really pushed the Trojans around. I remember leaving at halftime and heading straight to Arthur Bryant's !
I should add that Bell after a college career at Michigan, now plays for the 49ers...
I remember us sitting on the Rock (visitors) side during that playoff game several of those veteran fans who've seen so much talent go through there ooh and aahing at Bell. That may have been his biggest prep game.

I remember us sitting on the Rock (visitors) side during that playoff game several of those veteran fans who've seen so much talent go through there ooh and aahing at Bell. That may have been his biggest prep game.
No doubt...he was a stud ! Park Hill had a lot of skill talent that season. I remember that we sat next to Trent Green and his wife. His son was the Rock QB. None of their fans were "happy campers" as the game wore on...

Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT