ADVERTISEMENT

Webb City ranked 4th in the nation on this list of the country's Top-50 small school football programs...

And by then they will have just barely crossed the threshold into class 5 where Webb City will once again be in their district.
I actually don't think CJ gets to class 5 anywhere near that soon but that would be the luck.

Webbs class size crashes after the incoming 8th grade class. We will be back in class 4 by 5 years.

With the new class structure Webb is in the top half of class 5 now.

With the new class structure Webb is in the top half of class 5 now.
That's true. Our district can't grow anymore and is stalled until new hoising is built. Lots of land in the north of the district but its all grazing land. I have a feeling other schools will pass us in pop. What's the numbers difference between where webb is and the class 4 cutoff?

Around 150. CJ is about 130 from class 5. There is a thread here called impact of the class 1 cap

That's true. Our district can't grow anymore and is stalled until new hoising is built. Lots of land in the north of the district but its all grazing land. I have a feeling other schools will pass us in pop. What's the numbers difference between where webb is and the class 4 cutoff?
What happened to that massive Shuber Mitchell development just north of 96? I thought they were going to build like 1,000 homes or something. They had a banner out there for awhile but I haven't seen any activity at that site in quite awhile.

What happened to that massive Shuber Mitchell development just north of 96? I thought they were going to build like 1,000 homes or something. They had a banner out there for awhile but I haven't seen any activity at that site in quite awhile.
I’d say the reason is the Federal Reserve

Bruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruh
blind-driver-drive.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT