ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social ticker DJT

bullitpdq68

Sep 22, 2005
Home of the Cubs!!
Honest question for all those supporting Trump in his run for reelection.
How many of you have gone all in one DJT truth Social?
How many have taken a picture of the stock price... I guess it is going down...

I can't remember which one it was that told us to buy stock in Truth Social. I wonder how he is doing.

He will claim he sold it at its peak and made a killing. Bahahahahaha He will never admit what a colossal failure it is.

He will claim he sold it at its peak and made a killing. Bahahahahaha He will never admit what a colossal failure it is.
47960eff-7da2-4da9-9b10-117ed8759ad8_text.gif

Reactions: Arcola
So not a single Trump supporter believes in this will make money...yet you want him to run our Country?
You all forget he created the third largest budget deficit in our country's History.

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeyR
So not a single Trump supporter believes in this will make money...yet you want him to run our Country?
You all forget he created the third largest budget deficit in our country's History.
Well it was trading at $12.40 before the merger with Trump's Truth Social, it then shot up to $78 I think and has now stabilized around $30 which is still almost three times its initial value.

Hell Tesla has lost almost 50% of its value in the last ten months. Unless Musk does something in the next few weeks its going down the tubes

Well it was trading at $12.40 before the merger with Trump's Truth Social, it then shot up to $78 I think and has now stabilized around $30 which is still almost three times its initial value.

Hell Tesla has lost almost 50% of its value in the last ten months. Unless Musk does something in the next few weeks its going down the tubes
Weird thing about those two:

They've been handed everything they ever had in their life and still manage to screw it up.

Crazy how folks like you that supposedly worked for everything love them. Guess they tell you what you want to hear and you don't pay enough attention to realize you're being duped.

Again.

So at price will you purchase? 5 day trending $40 to at one point under $30 today to close out at $32.

So I want to know are you secure enough Trump to invest?

Tesla doesn't have any growth deliveries were down 8% so analyst don't like that, just going thru a correction and they have lost some of that innovation that made them such a hot stock. Elon needs to get focused.

Last edited:
Weird thing about those two:

They've been handed everything they ever had in their life and still manage to screw it up.

Crazy how folks like you that supposedly worked for everything love them. Guess they tell you what you want to hear and you don't pay enough attention to realize you're being duped.

Again.
Curious as to how Musk was handed everything in his life?

So at price will you purchase? 5 day trending $40 to at one point under $30 today to close out at $32.

Tesla doesn't have any growth deliveries were down 8% so analyst don't like that, just going thru a correction and they have lost some of that innovation that made them such a hot stock. Elon needs to get focused.
last summer Tesla was trading at almost 300, it has steadily been dropping every month and is now down to 170, its lost almost half of its value and about to get much worse I have a feeling.

Secure enough in Trump to invest in what?? Stock prices have little to nothing to do with the ability of a major shareholder to manage a company.

I dont have one penny invested if growth stocks, you have a better chance putting $100 on the Pass Line and rolling the dice.

At my age what stocks I have are divided paying stock that also have shown long term growth ( Walmart normally pays from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2" dividend and over the past five years has averaged almost 15% growth. Very hard to have a safer investment with a little bit of a paycheck coming in also)

Secure enough in Trump to invest in what?? Stock prices have little to nothing to do with the ability of a major shareholder to manage a company.

I dont have one penny invested if growth stocks, you have a better chance putting $100 on the Pass Line and rolling the dice.

At my age what stocks I have are divided paying stock that also have shown long term growth ( Walmart normally pays from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2" dividend and over the past five years has averaged almost 15% growth. Very hard to have a safer investment with a little bit of a paycheck coming in also)
You need a new financial advisor.

Someone on this thread said DJT has stabilized.

Bahahahahaha
Bahahahaha
Bahahahahaha

Musk built and sold the companies. He didn't inherit or take over already established companies. I think the two are very different.
Not at all. He used daddies money. He bought other people's ideas and sometimes drove them into the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 65TPT
He wasn’t one of the two founding owners of Tesla. He invested in the company. They needed his money to survive.

If you are looking for a dividend paying stock you need to look at one right up the road from you. JKHY.

Is anyone going to admit they bought stock in it? I know someone was telling us to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT