ADVERTISEMENT

St. Joseph and Missouri Western to host Football State Championships

About 7 min closer for Hillsboro and 35 minutes closer for the other 2. Springfield is not centrally located. Neither is St. Joe, but you act like MSHSAA has ever concerned themselves with travel time or location.
Maybe MSHSAA said " hey let's put this out in the boonies so we can get more suckers to pay for the horrible broadcasts!"

Imagine a thread getting diverted to discus the finer points of issues with Valle, Blair Oaks, 8 man and Class 1 and 2 football.

As far as I’m concerned everybody from class two on down can play their state championship game at Lathrup high school. They have a great facility there that can handle the crowd. You don’t have to worry about hotels y’all can just camp out in the local farm fields

About 7 min closer for Hillsboro and 35 minutes closer for the other 2. Springfield is not centrally located. Neither is St. Joe, but you act like MSHSAA has ever concerned themselves with travel time or location.
Correct. But you essentially chose one of the farthest 11 man schools from Springfield and they're still closer than 3 of the teams that played in the state title game last year. I'm not saying it's the best, but I would think it's better than St. Joe. And I agree, I know MSHSAA doesn't care about travel or location. Heck they don't care about what times games are played, state basketball is in the middle of the week.

The vast majority of the population of the state is in the triangle that forms from KC to St. Louis then from St Louis down to Joplin

Reactions: 65TPT
if you've got the right camper, there is no such thing as primitive!
4043fbba-498e-4f27-b252-ef60b81e77ac_text.gif

Imagine a thread getting diverted to discus the finer points of issues with Valle, Blair Oaks, 8 man and Class 1 and 2 football.

As far as I’m concerned everybody from class two on down can play their state championship game at Lathrup high school. They have a great facility there that can handle the crowd. You don’t have to worry about hotels y’all can just camp out in the local farm fields
IF we ever make it, it will be insane wherever it is. That's a huge if btw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT