ADVERTISEMENT

Shoe sales are down. Buy a Trump bible for $59.99

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
It takes a special kind of hatred for a person to be complaining that he didn't go to Baltimore. Do you expect 'Pudding Brain' to jump into the water and look for them? His showing up brings a circus that distracts from the job of the people who are trying to look for people. I just assumed you saved that kind of hatred for the illegals.

It takes a special kind of hatred for a person to be complaining that he didn't go to Baltimore. Do you expect 'Pudding Brain' to jump into the water and look for them? His showing up brings a circus that distracts from the job of the people who are trying to look for people. I just assumed you saved that kind of hatred for the illegals.
I guess he could have shown up and thrown paper towels to the citizens and then told them he isn’t sure they are worth all the federal dollars. Presidential

In my opinion. The Democrat party that is now led by it's furthest left sect of improvisational degenerates are a pestilence. Their policies are diseases. Its a group of ferocious baboons that leave corpses behind in every situation they touch. They are a gluttonous league of deranged failures. There's no way Trump or any single human being alive can stop them.
you made a new handle for this?

Life. Get one.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
Next it will be snake oil.

Those are nice bibles, the shoes not so much they are just wall hangers.

Buy you some stock in DJT today if you want to make some money its going up up up and The Donald is getting richer every day!!!!!

In my opinion. The Democrat party that is now led by it's furthest left sect of improvisational degenerates are a pestilence. Their policies are diseases. Its a group of ferocious baboons that leave corpses behind in every situation they touch. They are a gluttonous league of deranged failures. There's no way Trump or any single human being alive can stop them.
you made a new handle for this?

Have some pity WC is just having another episode. You're never alone when you're a schizophrenic!!!

200w.gif

Reactions: Arcola
Wow. The Lincoln project. The kids must be back from Spring Break.

Never Trumpers have a fatal flaw. Nobody listens to them anymore because they're boring.
Excellent. Attack the messenger so you don’t have to address the losing. Well done Trumper.

I'm thinking about ordering a Trump Bible. I heard Mary Magdalene is the centerfold this month!!
Don't do it, there are people still waiting for the ones they ordered back in 2022 when Greenwood was just peddling them for $49.99. I am sure now that they tacked on the extra $10 to cover Trumps legal woes or possible h0*s...you will probable never get one. Heard the pages are also stuck together or sticky....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT