ADVERTISEMENT

Reeds Spring

hsfootballdude

Oct 26, 2010
Went to Reeds Spring vs Osage last week expecting a good game but the Wolves completely dominated. The score wasn't an indication of just how much of a mismatch it was. I had seen the Wolves play early in the season and they look like a completely different team. More physical, they play with more confidence. Not sure what Boonville is like, but I think they are in the same league as Osage. Unless they are a lot better than Osage, I think it might be a long afternoon for the Pirates.
Thinking of going down to Seneca this week. Is there a game in SW Missouri that will be any better than Seneca vs Mountain View Liberty?

Reactions: Arcola
Went to Reeds Spring vs Osage last week expecting a good game but the Wolves completely dominated. The score wasn't an indication of just how much of a mismatch it was. I had seen the Wolves play early in the season and they look like a completely different team. More physical, they play with more confidence. Not sure what Boonville is like, but I think they are in the same league as Osage. Unless they are a lot better than Osage, I think it might be a long afternoon for the Pirates.
Thinking of going down to Seneca this week. Is there a game in SW Missouri that will be any better than Seneca vs Mountain View Liberty?
I know you can’t really compare scores but Osage beat Boonville 40-13. I like Reeds big in this one. They’ve had a solid program the last 10yrs, glad they finally got over the hump and won a district championship.

Boonville had a few injuries when they played Osage, but I think Osage is still better. I wouldn't expect this one to be close. But I was also surprised the Cassville game was close.

Last edited:
twilight-wolves.gif

Reactions: MoSooner69
if you saw the game you would know it wasn't
Boonville had no answer for their big physical Defensive front, the best front they have seen since Pleasant Hill in week one.

Both teams passing was severely hampered by the wind and both teams would liked to have thrown a little more. I don't understand why RS didn't use #30 more, as he was quite a load. I think their #1 Rb was injured in their first series.

Boonville was game, played hard, and made some good defensive stops. They lost the field position battle which led to a one yard td drive after a blocked punt. Even when Boonville was down 14-0 at half, it seemed like an insurmountable lead, because they just couldn't get the offense rolling.

Was listening to this game while watching Seneca-Liberty. Sounded from the radio guy that there was never much doubt. Not the scoring there might have been with good weather, but Reeds Spring was just too physical for Boonville and owned the line of scrimmage.

Was listening to this game while watching Seneca-Liberty. Sounded from the radio guy that there was never much doubt. Not the scoring there might have been with good weather, but Reeds Spring was just too physical for Boonville and owned the line of scrimmage.
This reads very much like week 1 when Pleasant Hill rolled Boonville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT