ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Playoff Challenge round 1: rattpack301 takes the early lead!

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
18 pts:

rattpack301

17:

trumanbulldog42, KevAn92, TadQueasy

15:

hangmanbobbyjaggers

14:

ChaoticFanatic, Anti-BS

13:

NEMOFball, Maverick_103

12:

Mowestdad, HomeyR, Spartansfan23, Herman.Boone

11:

ncmo24, carthagefan2006

10:

cardsfan200306, da bears 25

9:

griffonsooner, NorthlandFootball

8:

panther72

7:

CaptainMullet

6:

O Line Wins Games, shoot90draw

4:

BoosterBosko

Remember this is just round one of three so nobody nearly eliminated given EIGHT will advance from these rounds! ON to Week 2 (things really turn up as all know beginning this Friday cannot wait!): 18 games have been selected all verified to happen Friday night so the entry deadline is 7 PM that evening. Said game list will post tomorrow morning. GOOD LUCK everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: rattpack301
Hey Top, just was curious how I could win 11 games and I believe 2-2 in the bonus games and end up with just 10 pts. I’m probably missing something but figured I’d ask
Went back and checked you appear to have edited two picks (Ray South and Lee's Summit) at 3 PM yesterday. I did put in the rules pre-regular season please notify me if you edit picks as I do not routinely go back and check after giving your originals the thumbs up but will make one exception (mulligan) here and award you the 2 points for the changed games since that was prior to kickoff.

ALL players please take note of this. IF you edit any of your picks prior to kickoff please submit those on the thread separate from your originals so I know you did it. My schedule is tight many weeks ergo I don't routinely go back and check to see who edited what. Thanks!

Had one other edit yesterday at 840 AM: BoosterBosko changed to Lincoln Prep so am editing accordingly. Sorry you did that................

18 pts:

rattpack301

17:

trumanbulldog42, KevAn92, TadQueasy

15:

hangmanbobbyjaggers

14:

ChaoticFanatic, Anti-BS

13:

NEMOFball, Maverick_103

12:

Mowestdad, HomeyR, Spartansfan23, Herman.Boone

11:

ncmo24, carthagefan2006

10:

cardsfan200306, da bears 25

9:

griffonsooner, NorthlandFootball

8:

panther72

7:

CaptainMullet

6:

O Line Wins Games, shoot90draw

4:

BoosterBosko

Remember this is just round one of three so nobody nearly eliminated given EIGHT will advance from these rounds! ON to Week 2 (things really turn up as all know beginning this Friday cannot wait!): 18 games have been selected all verified to happen Friday night so the entry deadline is 7 PM that evening. Said game list will post tomorrow morning. GOOD LUCK everyone!
Dayam Sheldon thats just pizz poor !!! :oops:

Just wait til Monday morning...................
Michael Scott Grimace GIF

Went back and checked you appear to have edited two picks (Ray South and Lee's Summit) at 3 PM yesterday. I did put in the rules pre-regular season please notify me if you edit picks as I do not routinely go back and check after giving your originals the thumbs up but will make one exception (mulligan) here and award you the 2 points for the changed games since that was prior to kickoff.

ALL players please take note of this. IF you edit any of your picks prior to kickoff please submit those on the thread separate from your originals so I know you did it. My schedule is tight many weeks ergo I don't routinely go back and check to see who edited what. Thanks!
My apologies, I didn't realize. Originally I just wanted to make sure I got some picks in before I forgot.

Reactions: thetophat2021
How many times do I have to tell you, I AM GUESSING!!! I live in PA!! NOT MO!!! NICE TRY CLOWN!!!
He picked which ever team‘s uniform was the closer match to his beloved nitty lions
Penn State won though! Lol
Like @shoot90draw pointed out, MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS won!! So if I had picked based on their uniform, I WOULD HAVE WON!!! NICE TRY NINCOMPOOP!!!
Over that renowned juggernaut Indiana...................
Meanwhile YOUR Oklahoma Sooners lost to UNRANKED KU!!! HA!! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

How many times do I have to tell you, I AM GUESSING!!! I live in PA!! NOT MO!!! NICE TRY CLOWN!!!

Like @shoot90draw pointed out, MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS won!! So if I had picked based on their uniform, I WOULD HAVE WON!!! NICE TRY NINCOMPOOP!!!

Difference is you don't see me on here bragging about them...............:):)

Cmon Sheldon... cut the crap ! You have probably never been to Punxsutawny Phil country. We all know that you live somewhere down in the Ozarks under a rock ! 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT