ADVERTISEMENT

Monett

So outside of the local insurance agent flipping off the coach (which he and his lovely bride most certainly did), his crackhead wife storms the volleyball locker room and had to be asked to leave.
Pretty sad the mom had to be suspended for the remainder of the season.
So tell me, do parents usually have to meet privately with school administrators to discuss their conduct at games? Or does it just mean more?
You guys look like jacktards.

Listen, I feel bad for the guy. I really do. With a nose that big and stuck that high in the air, he's at risk of drowning every time it rains.

So go ahead, threaten to take your athletes to Pierce City, your son can drop passes for the Eagles.

Take your arrogant attitude and flush it.
game-streamer-gameboyluke-yes-yes-yes-t6jzwr3mdv3s4549.gif

I am well aware of the incident you are talking about, which didn't happen and was backed up by video. This is the issue in Monett. Some parents want to win, some parents want to hold the coaches baby or kiss his butt so they can get their kid playing time. That's working great. Keep up the good work with the next coach. Monett won't win until the jealous, fake parents stay away from the coaches and let them figure it out for themselves. Clean house, don't listen to anyone who was ever on the sideline this year. Why don't we talk about the real problems the football team had?

The coach started a QB that had never played QB and hadn't played football in 3 out of the last 4 years. His dad was always talking to the coach though, and his mom works in the administrative offices. Weird...

Monett lost 20 plus seniors from last year, without much to replace them. Only two kids played both ways. He had favorites that needed to play. Worked great.

Secret meetings. He would call kids, send them texts and call them in on weekends, individually. He would promise them bigger roles which never happened. He did this so much, that the administration made him delete his contacts and he was only allowed to communicate with them through the school app.

Cussing. He and his staff would constantly drop F-bombs at the kids, call them traitors, selfish and jealous. Again, he met with the administration, and was told to stop. I don't have a huge issue with cussing, but some parents did.

Lies. His resume included some questionable things that didn't check out.

Blaming the parents is lazy and inaccurate. The kids work too hard all year for all of this Mone

I am well aware of the incident you are talking about, which didn't happen and was backed up by video. This is the issue in Monett. Some parents want to win, some parents want to hold the coaches baby or kiss his butt so they can get their kid playing time. That's working great. Keep up the good work with the next coach. Monett won't win until the jealous, fake parents stay away from the coaches and let them figure it out for themselves. Clean house, don't listen to anyone who was ever on the sideline this year. Why don't we talk about the real problems the football team had?

The coach started a QB that had never played QB and hadn't played football in 3 out of the last 4 years. His dad was always talking to the coach though, and his mom works in the administrative offices. Weird...

Monett lost 20 plus seniors from last year, without much to replace them. Only two kids played both ways. He had favorites that needed to play. Worked great.

Secret meetings. He would call kids, send them texts and call them in on weekends, individually. He would promise them bigger roles which never happened. He did this so much, that the administration made him delete his contacts and he was only allowed to communicate with them through the school app.

Cussing. He and his staff would constantly drop F-bombs at the kids, call them traitors, selfish and jealous. Again, he met with the administration, and was told to stop. I don't have a huge issue with cussing, but some parents did.

Blaming the parents is lazy and inaccurate. The kids work too hard all year for all of this Monett nonsense, all to go 0-10 with seven turbo clocks.
Your first paragraph only confirms my statement about Monett having major parent issues needing addressed. Feel free to post your video. As someone who was at the game, and witnessed the action, I guarantee you have no video or proof. I'm not defending anything the coach may or may not have done. Just stating that there are big issues that need fixing before they will attract a quality candidate, and be able to retain them.

Your first paragraph only confirms my statement about Monett having major parent issues needing addressed. Feel free to post your video. As someone who was at the game, and witnessed the action, I guarantee you have no video or proof. I'm not defending anything the coach may or may not have done. Just stating that there are big issues that need fixing before they will attract a quality candidate, and be able to retain them.
giphy.gif

Something definitely is going on there that’s odd. Both their football and wrestling programs seemed to drop off quickly after win state titles Monett does seem like a place that would turn around quickly with the right people in place.
If their 2 most successful programs (on the boys side) both have fallen off at the same time then that is a pretty strong indication that they are just in a big down cycle of athletes. There may be some external problems that need fixed, but that is literally every public school. The Cubs will bounce back!

So outside of the local insurance agent flipping off the coach (which he and his lovely bride most certainly did), his crackhead wife storms the volleyball locker room and had to be asked to leave.
Pretty sad the mom had to be suspended for the remainder of the season.
So tell me, do parents usually have to meet privately with school administrators to discuss their conduct at games? Or does it just mean more?
You guys look like jacktards.

Listen, I feel bad for the guy. I really do. With a nose that big and stuck that high in the air, he's at risk of drowning every time it rains.

So go ahead, threaten to take your athletes to Pierce City, your son can drop passes for the Eagles.

Take your arrogant attitude and flush it.
Like a good neighbor…..

Reactions: J. Kane

Blaming the parents is lazy and inaccurate. The kids work too hard all year for all of this Monett nonsense, all to go 0-10 with seven turbo clocks.
Stop trying to defend your actions. Your post makes no sense! You have video evidence of something that didn't happen? So you just happened to record that very moment to prove you didn't give the middle finger? Everyone in the stands saw it and so did I! I'm telling everyone I know to boycott shelter insurance.

Stop trying to defend your actions. Your post makes no sense! You have video evidence of something that didn't happen? So you just happened to record that very moment to prove you didn't give the middle finger? Everyone in the stands saw it and so did I! I'm telling everyone I know to boycott shelter insurance.
creep-face.gif

yes-hell.gif

Welcome to MoSports, 'new member' we_need_change!! Please enjoy your stay!

I won't sit here and defend a parent/parents that choose to act like that before/during/after a game but why is that the focal point in this? Parents interject themselves all over across sports.
It seems like the real focus should be on:

"The coach started a QB that had never played QB and hadn't played football in 3 out of the last 4 years. His dad was always talking to the coach though, and his mom works in the administrative offices. Weird...

Lies. His resume included some questionable things that didn't check out."

Now obviously this stuff doesn't matter as he will no longer be the coach but this type of stuff shouldn't be happening.

• Wow
Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
I won't sit here and defend a parent/parents that choose to act like that before/during/after a game but why is that the focal point in this? Parents interject themselves all over across sports.
It seems like the real focus should be on:

"The coach started a QB that had never played QB and hadn't played football in 3 out of the last 4 years. His dad was always talking to the coach though, and his mom works in the administrative offices. Weird...

Lies. His resume included some questionable things that didn't check out."

Now obviously this stuff doesn't matter as he will no longer be the coach but this type of stuff shouldn't be happening.
giphy.gif

The reason that is the focus is anyone wanting to take that job will want to know what they are getting into. No one wants to coach at a place where parents act like what is being described.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The reason that is the focus is anyone wanting to take that job will want to know what they are getting into. No one wants to coach at a place where parents act like what is being described.
It does help if a coach knows whether the moms are hot or not though! WAY easier to deal with hot moms
giphy.gif

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT