ADVERTISEMENT

Knob Knoster co-op

Well you showed up in 2016...same year I was president of a certain booster club... Sort of like several other Doc clowns.
Yes, we were BOTH presidents of booster clubs but DIFFERENT booster clubs! I ONLY showed up because STEF told me about this place. AND were Doc GUYS!!! NOT Doc CLOWNS!!! The only clown on here is THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR ! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Yes, we were BOTH presidents of booster clubs but DIFFERENT booster clubs! I ONLY showed up because STEF told me about this place. AND were Doc GUYS!!! NOT Doc CLOWNS!!! The only clown on here is THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR ! NICE TRY BOZO!!!
Yes and I know Stef... But really who is the Bozo.... tell me how many state titles does Ampipe had under your lousy leadership...

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Yes and I know Stef... But really who is the Bozo.... tell me how many state titles does Ampipe had under your lousy leadership...
Ampipe has had GREAT success under my leadership. On the field but, more importantly, in the bank accounts! Ampipe had never seen such nor come close to the revenue streams I had generated. I did what any GREAT booster club president should do. INVEST in the community!

Taking a Bosko family trip to YOU, brother-in-law! NICE TRY, CLOWN!
maxresdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT