ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting games to watch in KC Metro this week....

Fort80

Jun 4, 2001
Grain Valley at Smithville - both teams come in at 2-0 but this should be by far the toughest test for either team to this point.

Lee's Summit at Staley - Again a matchup of two 2-0 teams....a chance for LS to really make a statement and show that they are for real. Fort Osage transfer Kai Tupinio has been a great pickup for the Tigers....leading in them in passing and rushing.

Lee's Summit North at Blue Springs - LSN has probably been the most impressive team in KC so far this season....not sure when they last beat Blue Springs......you know the Wildcats will be motivated coming off that shutout loss to Rockhurst.

Liberty North at Park Hill - LN got pounded by LSN and pounded Truman. WIll PH with losses to LSW(understandable) and Liberty(shocker) start the season 0-3 with Ray-Pec, Fort Osage, Staley and Blue Springs on the horizon?

Platte County at Kearney - Another thread about this game.....should be a great matchup.

Raytown at Ray-South - Rivalry game of course..Ray South is very young but which Raytown team will show up? The team that beat Blue Springs South or the team that lost to Oak Park?

Rockhurst at Ray-Pec - Underrated matchup of the week imo. Get by Rockhurst and Ray-Pec has a real shot at starting 5-0 with Belton and PH coming up the next two weeks.

Fort Osage at Belton - The Pirates played LS to the wire last week....this shapes up to be a battle.

:)
Grain Valley at Smithville - both teams come in at 2-0 but this should be by far the toughest test for either team to this point.

Lee's Summit at Staley - Again a matchup of two 2-0 teams....a chance for LS to really make a statement and show that they are for real. Fort Osage transfer Kai Tupinio has been a great pickup for the Tigers....leading in them in passing and rushing.

Lee's Summit North at Blue Springs - LSN has probably been the most impressive team in KC so far this season....not sure when they last beat Blue Springs......you know the Wildcats will be motivated coming off that shutout loss to Rockhurst.

Liberty North at Park Hill - LN got pounded by LSN and pounded Truman. WIll PH with losses to LSW(understandable) and Liberty(shocker) start the season 0-3 with Ray-Pec, Fort Osage, Staley and Blue Springs on the horizon?

Platte County at Kearney - Another thread about this game.....should be a great matchup.

Raytown at Ray-South - Rivalry game of course..Ray South is very young but which Raytown team will show up? The team that beat Blue Springs South or the team that lost to Oak Park?

Rockhurst at Ray-Pec - Underrated matchup of the week imo. Get by Rockhurst and Ray-Pec has a real shot at starting 5-0 with Belton and PH coming up the next two weeks.

Fort Osage at Belton - The Pirates played LS to the wire last week....this shapes up to be a battle.
Good layout. Now would like your short summary of details of how each game played out when they are final.:)

Reactions: Fort80

Ray-Pec has edged two teams likely to be below .500 this season. Rock "should" own them. Now watch the Panthers blow them out............the way this season has gone so far.

LSN has NEVER beaten Blue Springs. Heard that this morning. A ton of great games in the area. Seems like we say that every week and I love it. I will be broadcasting the LN @ PH game so I’m not sure on how that will turn out. I’m expecting PH to turn it around a bit but who knows.
The elements will play a factor I believe tomorrow night so be prepared. Everyone going to games do your best to stay dry.

Will be in attendance at the Belton vs. Fort Osage game. Interested to see how this game turns out, optimistic after seeing Belton play LS so close. I’m with “thetophat” on the RP vs Rock, RP wins over two average teams at best this year. Rock will roll.

LSN has NEVER beaten Blue Springs. Heard that this morning. A ton of great games in the area. Seems like we say that every week and I love it. I will be broadcasting the LN @ PH game so I’m not sure on how that will turn out. I’m expecting PH to turn it around a bit but who knows.
The elements will play a factor I believe tomorrow night so be prepared. Everyone going to games do your best to stay dry.

They have now . boom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT