ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm…

He is not a leftist. A former Trump voter. Nice try. One of the few who are mature enough to admit he was conned.

I was not fooled by Trump. Many lefties are stupid people. Thankfully reality hits them in the face.
I correctly voted against Biden. The moderates hate Biden's guts.
If it has D next to it, it's a commie.

When you vote Democrat you’re voting to have your city overrun by criminals and illegals because that’s the platform of Democrats now. This no time to coddle people. Happy Easter.
A polish alt-right channel with ..who?

Good one!

I personally have never supported a politician who is out on bail. But have at it.

I personally have never voted for someone who praises Putin or mocks a disabled man. But go for it.

I personally prefer not to live under authoritarian rule or have Christian nationalists force their beliefs on me, but you do you.

They are calling themselves Christian Nationalists now and openly flaunting how they are going to instill their beliefs throughout our government at every level.
Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: pgapro29

This is false equivalency. You'd think dyed-in-the-wool free market capitalists would be praising him for following the rules and turning a large profit, but I can see where non-critically-thinking simpletons might think the two situations are equivalent, though. However, for a lot of people, they know the two situations are not equivalent, but it's super important for them to "own the libs." Nothing childish about that.

• Haha
Reactions: pgapro29
This is false equivalency. You'd think dyed-in-the-wool free market capitalists would be praising him for following the rules and turning a large profit, but I can see where non-critically-thinking simpletons might think the two situations are equivalent, though. However, for a lot of people, they know the two situations are not equivalent, but it's super important for them to "own the libs." Nothing childish about that.

Point proven.

Former Trump supporter Chris Nelson has a message for current Trump supporters: It’s ok to admit you were conned. If grifting was an art, Donald Trump would be Picasso… If you were taken by him, don’t feel bad, a lot of people were. It’s ok to admit you were wrong."

So true. I think there are millions of Trumpers that are too proud to admit they were fooled after being such ardent supporters.

Former Trump supporter Chris Nelson has a message for current Trump supporters: It’s ok to admit you were conned. If grifting was an art, Donald Trump would be Picasso… If you were taken by him, don’t feel bad, a lot of people were. It’s ok to admit you were wrong."

So true. I think there are millions of Trumpers that are too proud to admit they were fooled after being such ardent supporters.
fooled by what ???

The man cant even be truthful on the golf course. I wouldn't put him on the same level as Kim Jong Un with his golf course lies, but he's at least in the conversation according to multiple people who have actually played with him..

Reactions: Expect2Win
The man cant even be truthful on the golf course. I wouldn't put him on the same level as Kim Jong Un with his golf course lies, but he's at least in the conversation according to multiple people who have actually played with him..
SO that actually translates into " I got Nuthin"

You have a fatal case of TDS

This translates to "Holy crap I can't refute all of that stuff on Wikipedia, thank goodness I can ignore it because there is another post I can use to dodge all those lies."

I don't give even a fiddler's fart about Trump the man. "TDS" is the defense of those who either have no real argument or aren't particularly adept at logically crafting structurally sound arguments. At the beginning of his term, I advised people to give him a chance to govern, but he kept giving reason after reason to not deserve a second chance to govern, so I changed my stance, like most logical thinking people would.

Also, you might have missed the "False or misleading statements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia" link that Expect2Win put up there (which I chose not to so as not to be redundant), so I'll give you a pass this time.

How about "The Big Lie"!!! And he keeps pushing the "stolen election" conspiracy even though he knows damn well he lost the election, because he knows his cult will lap it up like spilled milk.

Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT