ADVERTISEMENT

Saban at Liberty North

Probably a last minute reschedule after canceling the CBC meeting.
star-wars-force-awakens.gif

Reactions: Arcola
My deep South SEC employer showcased Saban and his Bus speech from years back. I recommend everyone in any leadership position watch it.
Here is his secret, have incredible resources and have the best players. Genius.

I may not fully appreciate/digest what I saw both in person (Kearney) and online (Liberty North) last Saturday literally for months..................

Gee, who ran down #22 on the first Hillsboro drive, preventing the first TD? Oh yeah, the track multi-time all state athlete that was out most of the regular season, who had eight tackles in the championship game, a pick, and a forced fumble? And the top tackler LB, another track all-state athlete. 9 tackles.

TRACK speed JACKTARDS!!!!

Gee, who ran down #22 on the first Hillsboro drive, preventing the first TD? Oh yeah, the track multi-time all state athlete that was out most of the regular season, who had eight tackles in the championship game, a pick, and a forced fumble? And the top tackler LB, another track all-state athlete. 9 tackles.

TRACK speed JACKTARDS!!!!

So what’s the explanation for what happened in football the year Kearney won state in track?

So what’s the explanation for what happened in football the year Kearney won state in track?
Minnick wasn't there yet. So 1/3 of the good athletes were sulking around hating the program, and doing one sport. See, the secret is you have to get the baseball guys too. If they all stay out, you don't have the numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT