ADVERTISEMENT

Drink fans unite

Columbia MO has all that Gus Malzahn (and wife) need to be happy: a Waffle House. In fact, there are two Waffle House locations in CoMo. Per Google Maps, there is one located at 2701 S Providence, a mere 4 minute drive south of Faurot Field. The Malzahn tradition of a post game; "Scattered, Covered, & Chunked" could carry on and the rest is, well, gravy.
WHOA HO!!!! Bosko likey!

Columbia MO has all that Gus Malzahn (and wife) need to be happy: a Waffle House. In fact, there are two Waffle House locations in CoMo. Per Google Maps, there is one located at 2701 S Providence, a mere 4 minute drive south of Faurot Field. The Malzahn tradition of a post game; "Scattered, Covered, & Chunked" could carry on and the rest is, well, gravy. DRF, it's your mission, should you choose to accept it, to get the Gus Bus in a black and gold polo in the black and yellow restaurant.
Out
Lol. They do love them some Waffle House. DRF just doesn't strike me as one to want to put up with all of the crazy that comes with Mrs. Gus. Or the arrogance that comes with Gus. But make no mistake, he can certainly coach circles around that pretender that's there now.

Im referring to the Waffle House and hashbrowns order. NOT Mrs. Gus! NICE TRY BOZO!!

But I do appreciate you acknowledging my weight loss
anigif_sub-buzz-10759-1492027286-1.gif

K State must’ve had 5 touchdowns called back on penalties, but I’ll take it.

I think we have considerably more quality depth on both lines and our defensive backfield is the best we have had since the E Mac and Adrian Jones era. Our offensive backs are kind of pedestrian but their effort is good, so far.

Imagine Mizzou getting beat as bad as Oklahoma State did at home yesterday to SOUTH Alabama 33-7. Read they even paid $300,000 to South Alabama to come play that game.

Dont look now! But MY Penn State Nittany Lions are ranked SEVENTH and are UNDEFEATED!!! Beating Illinois 30-13! Yeah, yeah, yeah, CLOWN! WGAS. We all get it. You're not creative

Reactions: shoot90draw
Dont look now! But MY Penn State Nittany Lions are ranked SEVENTH and are UNDEFEATED!!! Beating Illinois 30-13! Yeah, yeah, yeah, CLOWN! WGAS. We all get it. You're not creative
Beating Illinois is like beating the School of the Blind.
blind GIF

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
No one is above criticism. Yesterday was the high point of the Drink era thus far. Hope it continues to progress. I’m rooting for Mizzou as I have since 1969.

But they just blew a lead at home last week, so let’s not have delusions of grandeur. There are challenges ahead on their schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
That may all be true, Duck. The fact is, if you scroll up past the doc guy's blather, you see a bunch of posts burying the program, talking about how bad the K State beat down was going to be, and wanting to hire Neon or Malzhan for craps sake.

Kentucky had the SEC's leading rusher.

He played pretty good for a quarter.

Reactions: _slo_mo_
He played pretty good for a quarter.
And then Liam Cohen forgot he was on the team. Die hard UK fan here. Love what Stoops has done with the roster. First time I can ever remember a sustained run where UK has the talent base consistent with most in the SEC (minus UGA and Bama, obviously). But good lord, the game day coaching and decision-making is atrocious. Hats of to Drink and Baker, they made adjustments. When the fake punt happened, I texted my MU buddies and said that single play would make it a game now. I was way, way wrong though. MU runs away even if that play didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT