ADVERTISEMENT

Are the Eagles better than the Eagles? (Joplin at Nixa)

I2R I

Nov 2, 2017
I like Coach Jasper and seems he has righted the ship here at the end of the season. Nixa got ‘em in the first meeting but this time Jasper has Renfro back. I’ll be a homer and take Joplin by 3 in a game I think will come down to the wire.

I said this about the MV/RS rematch, these things typically go one of two ways:

The losing team from the first game comes ready and avenges their close loss with a close win…

Or the winning team from the first game wakes up and shows the world that the first game should not have been as close as it was…

I think Nixa wins big 😬

I’ve always known the COC was strong, but they might be the strongest football conference in the state:

The way Branson played against undefeated Lebanon… Carl Junction, who tied for the worst record in the conference at 1-8 beating Harrisonville… (Sorry! I know that just inflames the COC honks, but…🤷🏻‍♂️)

Going out on a limb here but if Renfro scores 5 tds again Joplin wins this one. However they cant be fumbling the rock like they did vs the Poo. Thats a big L and a season ender.

Reactions: I2R I
Yes. I do believe that the eagles are better than the eagles and should win a close one. Eagles 42-28 over the eagles. ;)
Desmond Tutu Quote GIF by GIPHY News

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT