ADVERTISEMENT

Aneyas Williams

With the portal option, I thinking (hoping) Williams may end up at Mizzou in the future. I would think Notre Dame will have more 4-5 star recruits at RB than Mizzou, which will affect Williams playing time unless he turns into another Ezekiel right away. Hopefully Cody Schraeder's success transferring to COMO for last 2 yrs will plant a seed in Williams mind.

Also, every 18 yr old thinks they're ready to get away from home when they are in high school, and end up getting homesick their first year of college. Especially if he doesn't get much PT as a freshman, Mizzou might start sounding better.

Reactions: 2old2slow
With the portal option, I thinking (hoping) Williams may end up at Mizzou in the future. I would think Notre Dame will have more 4-5 star recruits at RB than Mizzou, which will affect Williams playing time unless he turns into another Ezekiel right away. Hopefully Cody Schraeder's success transferring to COMO for last 2 yrs will plant a seed in Williams mind.

Also, every 18 yr old thinks they're ready to get away from home when they are in high school, and end up getting homesick their first year of college. Especially if he doesn't get much PT as a freshman, Mizzou might start sounding better.
Did ND get any 5 stars the last 2 years?

Oh, I have no idea about ND roster. I would think you would have to agree Notre Dame has much more of a national brand name and reputation than Mizzou, especially considering long term reputation.
They aren't pulling the 5 stars anymore.
Mizzou's NIL gives them an advantage now and it appears Drink is using it.

Oh, I have no idea about ND roster. I would think you would have to agree Notre Dame has much more of a national brand name and reputation than Mizzou, especially considering long term reputation.
it is a pretty simple concept to grasp. But Homerism blinds at times.

Now I will say Drink is doing a great job and this could change in the future. But as of right now ND is a place that is seen as a better place to prepare a recruit for the NFL.

“You have no idea about ND roster” and you have no idea about football or politics

• Haha
Reactions: kaskaskiakid
Pipe down, Martin Luther.
martin_luther_cranach_1050x700.jpg

And yet here they are with a top 10 CFP ranking.
Well yea a broke clock is right twice a day. Last time Mizzou sniffed the top 10 was a decade ago. But sure low expectations and standards and why we are here in the first place.

Mizzou would be good every year if they at least got the top 5 of the top 10 instate the last 10 years

He would never admit such a thing. He struggles with reality.

Did ND get any 5 stars the last 2 years?
2023 ND had 19 Four Stars. Mizzou had 5

This cycle ND has 1 Five Star and 15 Four Stars
#8 Class in the Cycle

Mizzou is #40.

Its not even close comparing the two schools. The Pass and the Future all indicate ND has a better chance at a Natty than Sorry ass Mizzou.

Reactions: PackyP
2023 ND had 19 Four Stars. Mizzou had 5

This cycle ND has 1 Five Star and 15 Four Stars
#8 Class in the Cycle

Mizzou is #40.

Its not even close comparing the two schools. The Pass and the Future all indicate ND has a better chance at a Natty than Sorry ass Mizzou.
which source is that? A lot of those sites rank high due to sheer numbers of recruits. Pretty sure notre lame has twice the number of recruits .

I'd be thrilled if that was MIzzou's bowl opponent.

which source is that? A lot of those sites rank high due to sheer numbers of recruits. Pretty sure notre lame has twice the number of recruits .

I'd be thrilled if that was MIzzou's bowl opponent.
Um the leader in Football Recruiting 247Sports

Yes they are ranked High due to Sheer number of High Ranked Recruits. Notre Dame was a Final 4 playoff team in 2020 and 2018 so I have no clue why you are pretending they are some legacy act.

Im a Mizzou Alum but no need to lie. Missouri compared to ND Football isnt even close. Missouri in general isnt a great College Sports school in any sport. Due to mostly lack of history & in state talent. It is what it is.

Um the leader in Football Recruiting 247Sports

Yes they are ranked High due to Sheer number of High Ranked Recruits. Notre Dame was a Final 4 playoff team in 2020 and 2018 so I have no clue why you are pretending they are some legacy act.

Im a Mizzou Alum but no need to lie. Missouri compared to ND Football isnt even close. Missouri in general isnt a great College Sports school in any sport. Due to mostly lack of history & in state talent. It is what it is.
Tell me about those 2020 and 2018 CFP games? If I recall, they got boatraced in both games?

Won't even talk about that LOL game in the "NC' against bama that time.

You kinda prove my point. ND plays a weak sauce schedule and gets bowl bids they don't deserve.

Get in a conference.

The best of the best want to test themselves in the SEC. How much money has LB3 made by putting up numbers against the best defenses in college football?

Not even talking about the NIL!

Tell me about those 2020 and 2018 CFP games? If I recall, they got boatraced in both games?

You kinda prove my point. ND plays a weak sauce schedule and gets bowl bids they don't deserve.

Get in a conference.

The best of the best want to test themselves in the SEC. How much money has LB3 made by putting up numbers against the best defenses in college football?

They still got there.

The point wasnt ND is going to win the Natty, the point is that they would before Mizzou ever would.

Sad that Mizzou’s QB is Brady cook, Im not too old but this is easily the best Mizzou Football team in 25 years.

They lined up across from Georgia, no gimmicks no tricks and competed. No Football team this Century from Missouri could say that. The Chase Daniel team got beat down both games vs OU. That was a soft team this team is actually physical.

• Love
They still got there.

The point wasnt ND is going to win the Natty, the point is that they would before Mizzou ever would.

Sad that Mizzou’s QB is Brady cook, Im not too old but this is easily the best Mizzou Football team in 25 years.

They lined up across from Georgia, no gimmicks no tricks and competed. No Football team this Century from Missouri could say that. The Chase Daniel team got beat down both games vs OU. That was a soft team this team is actually physical.
No need to be so rough on Mizzou. As much as they've struggled over the years to achieve any sort of relevance outside of the state, this year is one that everybody affiliated with the program can enjoy.

Get in a conference.

You are acting as if this nice run puts Mizzou on the same level as SEC teams that have such a strong history as Bama, Georgia, etc.

Lets see them put together a nice run here before we start getting so over confident

Reactions: kaskaskiakid
You are acting as if this nice run puts Mizzou on the same level as SEC teams that have such a strong history as Bama, Georgia, etc.

Lets see them put together a nice run here before we start getting so over confident
I cant believe he sent that lol us Mizzou fans would sacrifice so many Webbies souls to go to Two College Football Playoff Final 4’s 😂😂😂

Why do recruits go to ND? 3 letters. NBC. They have prolonged the fallacy that ND is a dream destination for HS football players by heaping riches on the university and giving them the best recruiting tool there is. Constant overhype.

Dwelling on the past at Mizzou is about as relevant as referring back to the four horsemen of ND. Who gives a shat. Just enjoy the season, negative Nancy and root root root for the home team.

I come from a long line of pessimists in my family. You would fit right in at the holidays.
If choosing to not just be someone that sees everything thru black and yellow glasses then count me as a pessimist.

Again, I am really happy with the way things are going for Drink at Mizzou. It is not some huge negative to say that ND is a place that is better suited for a kid who wants to go to the NFL. Hopefully one day soon that changes and I will be really happy about that. Until then I will try my best to see things objectively.

• Haha
They still got there.

Here I thought 2013 was in this century. Learn something new every day.

Oh btw, this is the 4th best Mizzou team this century at best. 2007, 13 and 14 were all better.

Here I thought 2013 was in this century. Learn something new every day.

Oh btw, this is the 4th best Mizzou team this century at best. 2007, 13 and 14 were all better.
Its ok to be Wrong. The 2013 team that gave up 500 yards rushing to Auburn was not better than this team. Sorry.

The Georgia team in 2013, which was a big win when Mizzou played them, finished 8-5 and weren’t as good as the obvious teams the last 3 years.

Point still stands 2023 best team.

2007 - soft as baby shit, got bullied by OU twice

2013 - gave up 59 points and 500 yards rushing in the SEC Championship

2014 - Lost to INDIANA…..AT HOME, Lost 0-34 to Georgia, lost 13-42 to Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT