ADVERTISEMENT

Aneyas Williams

HBL Pirates fan_1990

Oct 18, 2017
What a incredible Career this young man had. Second All time in MSHSAA Career touchdowns with 148 and Second All Time Career scored points with 937. One of the best ever to come out of the Northeast Missouri Area. Gonna Miss him with his ridiculous juke moves and some of his ridiculous Catches he makes. Hope he has a great Career at Notre Dame and hopefully we will see him in the NFL In the next 5 Years or so. The respect Aneyas is getting from other coaches and sport media in the missouri area is truly remarkable!!!

PS- I’m probably done on here for awhile, i will check in once or twice a month until next football season here. Good luck to everyone who team still playing for a state Championship and I see you guys later!!!!

What a incredible Career this young man had. Second All time in MSHSAA Career touchdowns with 148 and Second All Time Career scored points with 937. One of the best ever to come out of the Northeast Missouri Area. Gonna Miss him with his ridiculous juke moves and some of his ridiculous Catches he makes. Hope he has a great Career at Notre Dame and hopefully we will see him in the NFL In the next 5 Years or so. The respect Aneyas is getting from other coaches and sport media in the missouri area is truly remarkable!!!

PS- I’m probably done on here for awhile, i will check in once or twice a month until next football season here. Good luck to everyone who team still playing for a state Championship and I see you guys later!!!!

Yes he had a great run . Love to see him lining up beside MIzzou's WR core. Scary!!

That would be awesome if Miz Could steal him away. But( and I might be completely wrong) isn't there a connection to Notre Dame?

That would be awesome if Miz Could steal him away. But( and I might be completely wrong) isn't there a connection to Notre Dame?
I don’t think he don’t had any connections with Notre Dame. Notre Dame recruited him better than anybody else
I wish I would have seen him
I know I wish he had another year so you could. After watching him for 5 years including his 8th grade year. Everytime aneyas made a ridiculous Run or Catch, i just completely stop and ask myself what did I just watch, he was that good

I don’t think he don’t had any connections with Notre Dame. Notre Dame recruited him better than anybody else

I know I wish he had another year so you could. After watching him for 5 years including his 8th grade year. Everytime aneyas made a ridiculous Run or Catch, i just completely stop and ask myself what did I just watch, he was that good

According to rumors back during the middle part of the season, Miz was recruiting Aneyas Heavily but haven’t heard rumors since. i seen Aneyas today at the Bowling Green game and he was wearing a Notre Dame Hoodie

If you could compare Aneyas to any NFL or Former NFL RB it would be Marshall Faulk. Faulk and aneyas could do it running and Catching and making ridiculous juke moves also

According to rumors back during the middle part of the season, Miz was recruiting Aneyas Heavily but haven’t heard rumors since. i seen Aneyas today at the Bowling Green game and he was wearing a Notre Dame Hoodie

If you could compare Aneyas to any NFL or Former NFL RB it would be Marshall Faulk. Faulk and aneyas could do it running and Catching and making ridiculous juke moves also
Very good comparison. Warner, Faulk, Bruce, and Holt... Greatest Show on Turf for you.

Reactions: 2old2slow
First started hearing about Aneyas on here in 2020. Saw some clips of him as a sophomore and knew he was special especially the 5 touchdown game against West Plains. I was in attendance for his Troy game when he ripped the ball away from a Trojan who picked up off Anders and Aneyas would go on to score I think 4 or 5 touchdowns. Whoever didn't see him in person really missed out.

Oh I agree Drink is doing better with in-state recruiting than recent coaches. Although I didn't get to see Williams in person, it sure sounds like he is a 5 star can't miss prospect. I don't know if Mizzou didn't show as much love as ND, as someone suggested, or if the kid just wants to get away from home. I'm hoping if he is the real deal in college that he makes his way back to his home state.

It sure seems like the Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Florida schools always land their in- state 5 star great ones.

BTW Schraeder was a walk on and not a recruit.

I guess the lure of playing on network tv for ND is still strong because you ain’t going to win a natty there. Thanks a lot NBC.

I guess the lure of playing on network tv for ND is still strong because you ain’t going to win a natty there. Thanks a lot NBC.
You think he is winning a natty at mizzou?

Would love for kid to be here but cant fault him for going to a school with such national exposure.

Mizzou QB, RB, TE, WR#1 & WR#3 are all from Missouri.
When was the last time almost every skill player starter was from Missouri?
He’s doing just fine with the in state talent.
*all from St Louis specifically. He hasnt done great in St Louis and definitely hasnt done good in Kansas City. Look at the top 10’s from the last 3 years most havent went to Missouri.

They have a better shot than ND.

Even when ND rides that laughable schedule to a great bowl bid, they get exposed immediately.

Notre Dame has the 7th ranked SOS. Four spots higher than Mizzou. It’s ok to say you hate Notre Dame without just making things up.

Forget the strength of schedule. He is not winning at National Championship at either school.

He is going to get more exposure and be more prepared for the NFL at ND.

He made the right choice and the choice that 98% of kids in the country would make.

Love Mizzou and I am thrilled with how they are doing, but this is reality and will be for the forseeable future.

Forget the strength of schedule. He is not winning at National Championship at either school.

He is going to get more exposure and be more prepared for the NFL at ND.

He made the right choice and the choice that 98% of kids in the country would make.

Love Mizzou and I am thrilled with how they are doing, but this is reality and will be for the forseeable future.
Nah you get prepared for the NFL playing against NFL Players.

S. E. C.

Mizzou 26 vs ND 46 on Sagarin.

Look. At . Their. Schedule.
Navy
TN State
NC State
Cent Michigan
OSU
DUKE
Louisville
USCw
Pitt
Clemson
Wake
Stanford

Now Mizzou's:

South Dakota
MIddle Tenn
Memphis
KSU
Vandy
LSU
UK
USCe
UGA
Tenn
Fla
Arky

How can you even start to think ND has a schedule as tough as Mizzou? Haha!

39 players in the NFL from ND.

16 from Mizzou.
How many in the SEC overall?
End of PInkel's and then into Odumbs tenure were horrible recruiting.

I think we righted that ship.

Best of luck to him but don't pretend ND is some powerhouse. It's not 1992 anymore.

I am not pretending ND Is anything. They are not winning a national championship any time soon either.

But there is no doubt ND gets more players to the NFL.

Reactions: PackyP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT