ADVERTISEMENT

Adolph

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
I was doing some reading on Hitler today after watching a long series of shows about him on prime video.

Back in the day, the U.S. Dept of Strategic Services analyzed Hitlers manipulation of the German people and came up with a psych profile of him. His primary rules were:

1. Never allow the public to cool off
2. Never admit a fault or wrong
3. Never concede that there may be some good in your opponent/enemy
4. Never leave room for alternatives
5. Never accept blame
6. Concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything
7. People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one. And if you keep repeating it enough people will soon believe it.
8. Parroting the lie becomes like a loyalty pledge.

Gee I don’t know why anyone would mention Trump and Hitler in the same conversation………….

Reactions: HomeyR
I was doing some reading on Hitler today after watching a long series of shows about him on prime video.

Back in the day, the U.S. Dept of Strategic Services analyzed Hitlers manipulation of the German people and came up with a psych profile of him. His primary rules were:

1. Never allow the public to cool off
2. Never admit a fault or wrong
3. Never concede that there may be some good in your opponent/enemy
4. Never leave room for alternatives
5. Never accept blame
6. Concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything
7. People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one. And if you keep repeating it enough people will soon believe it.
8. Parroting the lie becomes like a loyalty pledge.

Gee I don’t know why anyone would mention Trump and Hitler in the same conversation………….
You just described your actions on this message board in 1-8. You are doing all the things Hitler suggested and doing a great job of it. It’s no wonder you are consumed by Trump (and apparently Hitler) because you appear to embody both of them. It is all starting to make sense now.

You just described your actions on this message board in 1-8. You are doing all the things Hitler suggested and doing a great job of it. It’s no wonder you are consumed by Trump (and apparently Hitler) because you appear to embody both of them. It is all starting to make sense now.
So you're saying you'd vote for ducky?

Dang son.

• Haha
So Trumpy boy used to sell secrets about his guests on the apprentice to David Pecker to put in his tabloid. I’m sure he wasn’t thinking of selling any top secret documents he took to Maralago to other countries for a profit……...

iu
So you're saying you'd vote for ducky?

Dang son.
President Duck has a nice ring to it.
iu

You are really stretching there.
1. Ducky never gives us a break from his posts
2. Ducky is always right
3. Ducky refuses to acknowledge Trump or Republicans have any good in them
4. Ducky never acknowledges opinions different from his could be relevant
5. Ducky never admits dems are to blame for something and responds with something Trump did
6. Ducky attacks Trump at all times and blames him for everything or brings him up as the cause of all things bad in the world
7. Ducky pushes all the hoaxes as facts of his team says so and is ok with videos taken out of context or missing parts of it helps his cause
8. Ducky parrots all dem talking points even if it is bad for him and America

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Reactions: 65TPT
2. Ducky is always right
5. Ducky never admits dems are to blame for something and responds with something Trump did
6. Ducky attacks Trump at all times and blames him for everything or brings him up as the cause of all things bad in the world
7. Ducky pushes all the hoaxes as facts of his team says so and is ok with videos taken out of context or missing parts of it helps his cause

Man that post brought back memories. Now I can't get an Usher song out of my head.
"U got it bad"
What do ya got? DDS Ducky Derangement Syndrome.
Don't worry it's treatable.

• Haha
2. Ducky is always right

Simply all I want is for you to say it.

Gesh you Trumpers are such snowflakes.
You get called out for your crush on Ducky and you start lashing out!
Don't worry you'll get better.
By that logic, I guess you’ve got a crush on me. I’m flattered.

giphy.gif

That is a great picture and pretty accurate. Biden IS everything they accuse Trump of being. Mr. I Don't Care What The Supreme Court Says, I'm going to attempt to buy votes by "forgiving" Student Loan Debt anyway. Imagine if Trump (Duckie's Daddy) tried to do that??
Animated GIF

That is a great picture and pretty accurate. Biden IS everything they accuse Trump of being. Mr. I Don't Care What The Supreme Court Says, I'm going to attempt to buy votes by "forgiving" Student Loan Debt anyway. Imagine if Trump (Duckie's Daddy) tried to do that??
You know better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT