ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid people being able to vote is scary...

bullitpdq68

Sep 22, 2005
Home of the Cubs!!
Scary stuff that a majority of the Pubs believe this, Trump will be the downfall of this great nation with his great lie...Because stupid people believe him with no proof.
Among self-identified Republicans, factoring out the independents, Democrats and members of other parties who say they plan to caucus with the GOP, the portion who believe Trump’s claims is even higher, 60%, while 33% do not.

Scary stuff that a majority of the Pubs believe this, Trump will be the downfall of this great nation with his great lie...Because stupid people believe him with no proof.
Among self-identified Republicans, factoring out the independents, Democrats and members of other parties who say they plan to caucus with the GOP, the portion who believe Trump’s claims is even higher, 60%, while 33% do not.

It is truly amazing. What scares me is, up until 3 or 4 months ago, I was convinced The Lying King had no chance of winning!! Now I'm not so sure.

It is truly amazing. What scares me is, up until 3 or 4 months ago, I was convinced The Lying King had no chance of winning!! Now I'm not so sure.
Yeah Trumps not really running on any certain platform I keep hoping Nikki can beat him, I would vote for her, not my top pick but better than Trump and Biden. Biden's campaign is basically I might be senile but I am not Trump..

Yeah Trumps not really running on any certain platform I keep hoping Nikki can beat him, I would vote for her, not my top pick but better than Trump and Biden. Biden's campaign is basically I might be senile but I am not Trump..
Oooh, but Don the Con came out last night with his victory speech and he's going to fix everything...inflation, border, Ukraine, Gaza, gun violence, inner city crime, national debt, on and on.....no specifics as usual, but it's going to be beautiful. 💩💩💩💩

Reactions: HomeyR
Oooh, but Don the Con came out last night with his victory speech and he's going to fix everything...inflation, border, Ukraine, Gaza, gun violence, inner city crime, national debt, on and on.....no specifics as usual, but it's going to be beautiful. 💩💩💩💩
I know, Build a big Beautiful wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.... again.

He can't do any worse than who's in charge right now on any of these. If Trump were in charge with what has happened in the last 3 years with inflation, border, Ukraine, Gaza, gun violence, inner city crime, national debt, on and on, you'd be screaming loudly that Trump is a failure and all of these things are his fault. All of these were 100% better under Trump. At this point I'll take Trump, DeSantis or Ramaswamy. Anyone that's not part of the establishment.

• Haha
Reactions: kaskaskiakid
You're so drunk on the Koolaid that you give Con Man credit for handling wars that didn't exist under him.

He can't do any worse than who's in charge right now on any of these. If Trump were in charge with what has happened in the last 3 years with inflation, border, Ukraine, Gaza, gun violence, inner city crime, national debt, on and on, you'd be screaming loudly that Trump is a failure and all of these things are his fault. All of these were 100% better under Trump. At this point I'll take Trump, DeSantis or Ramaswamy. Anyone that's not part of the establishment.

I'm not sure how someone who has been the President of the United States isn't "part of the establishment."

DeSantis not part of the establishment? he was endorsed by the Kock Bothers when he ran for the Senate. I don't know what you consider anti establishment? but you don't get any more establishment than the Kock bothers.!

DeSantis not part of the establishment? he was endorsed by the Kock Bothers when he ran for the Senate. I don't know what you consider anti establishment? but you don't get any more establishment than the Kock bothers.!

They love THEIR establishment and making or breaking political candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT