ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely Embarrassing CBC

Oh. Momma let wittle BP out to play
He only got one ship. 4 teams worth of 5 star worthy recruits only bright home a single ship. Embarrassing when you think about it. He’s prob wiped away the tears, put away his step dad’s playboys and the lotion and hopped on mosports.

Moving back to the OZARKS sounds Mortifying. I went to that dump a few Memorial Day weekend’s ago. Only time that ghost town comes alive
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

He only got one ship. 4 teams worth of 5 star worthy recruits only bright home a single ship. Embarrassing when you think about it. He’s prob wiped away the tears, put away his step dad’s playboys and the lotion and hopped on mosports.
I am devastated yes & you Nursing Home aged MoSporters still think we are using PlayBoys? Hef has been dead for 10 years we have the Internet now grandpa!

• Haha
Reactions: Taco Tico
I am devastated yes & you Nursing Home aged MoSporters still think we are using PlayBoys? Hef has been dead for 10 years we have the Internet now grandpa!
No you’re broke. And using your father’s playboys is all you got. You have no job, your parents are on disability and the son that never left the roost is still a leech. We got ya figured out.

No you’re broke. And using your father’s playboys is all you got. You have no job, your parents are on disability and the son that never left the roost is still a leech. We got ya figured out.
You are a Bum living in the piss dirt roads of the 417. Im sure you lay around and fantasize about a lot of things that arent true. Sitting in your camper that smells like feet and Tuna wondering what the enlightened areas of the State live like.

You are a Bum living in the piss dirt roads of the 417. Im sure you lay around and fantasize about a lot of things that arent true. Sitting in your camper that smells like feet and Tuna wondering what the enlightened areas of the State live like.
The enlightened areas of the state where people are getting shot and stabbed every day?

Nah, we’re good.

You’ve lived in St. Louis for 4 years…did you get shot or stabbed 🎤🎤🎤 did you witness anyone getting shot or stabbed 🎤🎤🎤
Well I know people who got robbed at gun point, someone got stabbed outside a bar in one of the neighborhoods I lived in, had a few guys in wifebeaters attempt to jump me in the bathroom of a club. <——-those were in STL

Witnessed a drive by shooting firsthand from about 150 feet away in North Little Rock at the intersection of JFK & McCain in 2013. Mother of 2 was shot in a suspected gang initiation

Had a Glock pulled on me in West Little Rock while I was working.

Yeah, I’d say I’ve seen enough.

Went to work in Detroit a few years ago and saw a dead body in the street off Gratiot. Police everybwhere.

Shall I go on?

Well I know people who got robbed at gun point, someone got stabbed outside a bar in one of the neighborhoods I lived in, had a few guys in wifebeaters attempt to jump me in the bathroom of a club. <——-those were in STL

Witnessed a drive by shooting firsthand from about 150 feet away in North Little Rock at the intersection of JFK & McCain in 2013. Mother of 2 was shot in a suspected gang initiation

Had a Glock pulled on me in West Little Rock while I was working.

Yeah, I’d say I’ve seen enough.

Went to work in Detroit a few years ago and saw a dead body in the street off Gratiot. Police everybwhere.

Shall I go on?
We live in a sick and evil world.

You’ve lived in St. Louis for 4 years…did you get shot or stabbed 🎤🎤🎤 did you witness anyone getting shot or stabbed 🎤🎤🎤
Just stay downtown for a cardinals game. You’ll see cars broken into, hear police sirens all night long, and physically see the heart of the city dying, nobody flexing about STL is worth taking seriously. It’s a dump. I don’t make the rules. It’s just reality.

Reactions: Taco Tico
Go back on the Farm 417.

Our Privates will just be back again next year. None of you will.
Lamar and co will go back to making the food your elderly parents make for you to eat when you come up from the troll cave. Do you even pay for your cell phone bill yet?

You know who’s actually consistent, wins, and is more likely to go back? Lamar. Consistency is our thing. STL as a whole? Not so much. Enjoy Cardinal Ritter, I’m sure it’s more likely they cheat again, or get suspended from playoff play. Then it is they win in class 6 next year. That’s your only hope next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT