ADVERTISEMENT

Class 1-3 Games

Mowestdad

Aug 29, 2001
Windsor
I'm trying to make it easy for everyone to see what games you can watch starting Wednesday in Columbia.

6-MarClass
10:002-GirlsPrincipiavsNorwood
Noon2-GirlsTiptonvsSkyline
2:002-BoysS. PemiscotvsHartville
4:002-BoysSalisburyvsWeaubleau
6:001-GirlsDeltavsNE (Cairo)
8:001-GirlsLiberalvsS. Nodaway/Jefferson
7-Mar
10:002-Girls3rd Placevs
Noon2-Boys3rd Placevs
2:001-Girls3rd Placevs
4:002-GirlsChampionshipvs
6:002-BoysChampionshipvs
8:001-GirlsChampionshipvs

8-MarClass
10:001-BoysChadwickvsGreen City
Noon1-BoysDadevillevsBraymer
2:003-GirlsSt. Pius FestusvsFair Grove
4:003-GirlsCentraliavsEl Dorado Springs
6:003-BoysNMCCvsThayer
8:003-BoysMontgomery Co.vsSummit Christian
9-MarClass
10:001-Boys3rd Placevs
Noon3-Girls3rd Placevs
2:003-Boys3rd Placevs
4:001-BoysChampionshipvs
6:003-GirlsChampionshipvs
8:003-BoysChampionshipvs

I love the Class 1-3 tournament bc it's mostly unpolluted by STL or KC recruiting factories and you get an interesting mix of team makeups from all around the state

I'm trying to make it easy for everyone to see what games you can watch starting Wednesday in Columbia.

6-MarClass
10:002-GirlsPrincipiavsNorwood
Noon2-GirlsTiptonvsSkyline
2:002-BoysS. PemiscotvsHartville
4:002-BoysSalisburyvsWeaubleau
6:001-GirlsDeltavsNE (Cairo)
8:001-GirlsLiberalvsS. Nodaway/Jefferson
7-Mar
10:002-Girls3rd Placevs
Noon2-Boys3rd Placevs
2:001-Girls3rd Placevs
4:002-GirlsChampionshipvs
6:002-BoysChampionshipvs
8:001-GirlsChampionshipvs

8-MarClass
10:001-BoysChadwickvsGreen City
Noon1-BoysDadevillevsBraymer
2:003-GirlsSt. Pius FestusvsFair Grove
4:003-GirlsCentraliavsEl Dorado Springs
6:003-BoysNMCCvsThayer
8:003-BoysMontgomery Co.vsSummit Christian
9-MarClass
10:001-Boys3rd Placevs
Noon3-Girls3rd Placevs
2:003-Boys3rd Placevs
4:001-BoysChampionshipvs
6:003-GirlsChampionshipvs
8:003-BoysChampionshipvs
Skyline vs. Tipton should be some kind of good game!

Reactions: Arcola
Have not been following so I was surprised to see Liberal girls and Dadeville boys in the final four. Have they been good all season or did they get hot at the right time? Or maybe the bracket was easy on them?

Have not been following so I was surprised to see Liberal girls and Dadeville boys in the final four. Have they been good all season or did they get hot at the right time? Or maybe the bracket was easy on them?
Liberal girls are 25-5, they lost twice to Diamond, twice to St. Mary's Colgan from Pittsburg Ks, and to Archie. In their last three games they have beat Hume, Macks Creek, and Appleton City. Those three were a combined 72-12. Dadeville is 22-9, don't know much about them. From Jan. 25th to Feb 9th they went 2-6 but seemed to start playing well at the end. Braymer is 21-9.

What is word on Principia? Curious if Norwood has a shot to get to title game.

I think Skyline handles Tipton rather easily.

Fair Grove and ElDo is pretty much a lock

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
If you are going by best wins yes Skyline has that one easily (Republic). Tipton's was likely Westphalia Fatima right before these two squared off right before the Christmas break which was a 5 pt. game. Just playing a little hunch here we shall see this week.

Last year's title game begs rematch agree FG and Eldo should pretty easily get back together for the title.

Last edited:
What is word on Principia? Curious if Norwood has a shot to get to title game.

I think Skyline handles Tipton rather easily.

Fair Grove and ElDo is pretty much a lock
Skyline and Tipton played earlier at Skyline and the Tigers only won by 5. I doubt they roll them lol

One that I'm interested to see is Delta vs. Northeast Cairo in the semis. Delta has impressive numbers, but Cairo has played a significantly better schedule with games against Helias, South Shelby and Meadville. Winner of that gets Jefferson who may turbo clock the Bulldogs of Liberal.

One that I'm interested to see is Delta vs. Northeast Cairo in the semis. Delta has impressive numbers, but Cairo has played a significantly better schedule with games against Helias, South Shelby and Meadville. Winner of that gets Jefferson who may turbo clock the Bulldogs of Liberal.
I was hoping for a Meadville vs Delta game, two teams that score 80-100 points per game, though many of those games were against not very good teams. But NE Cairo has to be pretty good if they knocked off previously undefeated Meadville. I'll probably tune in as well on MSHSAA TV

Skyline vs Tipton at noon tomorrow is a must see game as well

IHave not been following so I was surprised to see Liberal girls and Dadeville boys in the final four. Have they been good all season or did they get hot at the right time? Or maybe the bracket was easy on them?
I don't know about Liberal girls, but Dadeville boys had a relatively easy bracket. Easily 7 teams in Districts 1-4 boys that were better than Dadeville this year. Not trying to take anything away from Dadeville they won what was in front of them. Would be surprised if they don't finish 4th though.

Here's my predictions for the finals today:
C2 Boys Hartville over Weaubleau by 8
C2 Girls Skyline by 10+ over Principia
C1 Girls Best Game of The Day... Give me Jefferson in a close one.

Reactions: thetophat2021
P Cole pointed out the other day it is Platte Valley but I am all aboard with just saying Jefferson...............

Gonna definitely watch that C2 boys title game tonight "think" it depends how well Weaubleau shoots the 3s. Hartville has played the better slate, though. Only losses were to much larger Willard and another SWMO legacy program Logan-Rogersville. Beyond impressive.

So a SWMO sweep
Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Jefferson (Platte Valley) is SWMO......................

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I'd like to update, Skyline may turbo Principia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT