ADVERTISEMENT

Where's everyone gonna be Friday?

Let's have it. Where are you spending your Friday night?

@BoosterBosko ...I think you know where I'll be spending mine, huh?

WOOF!!!
elderly-man-sleeping.jpg

Let's have it. Where are you spending your Friday night?

@BoosterBosko ...I think you know where I'll be spending mine, huh?

WOOF!!!
I cant be too angry at you for this one. Because it was up to ME to make this thread last week! But to address your latter question. You must enjoying hanging at out the cemetery because my mom has passed away! NICE TRY BOZO

But I digress. Ill be on the road watching my Ampipe Bulldogs take on the Bald Eagles of Wingate

I cant be too angry at you for this one. Because it was up to ME to make this thread last week! But to address your latter question. You must enjoying hanging at out the cemetery because my mom has passed away! NICE TRY BOZO

But I digress. Ill be on the road watching my Ampipe Bulldogs take on the Bald Eagles of Wingate
Speaking of your mom and bald...

It's a slow Friday in my area when it comes to competitive games so I'll be witnessing BO in person against Eldon to see what that team is all about

Traveling north to Lockwood in an 8-man, District 1 matchup between the #1 seed Tigers and the #2 seed New Heights Cougars. Take the MO 126 route, budget enough time and take in Cookie's Cafe in beautiful downtown Golden City along the way. Chicken gizzards/livers with a side of mashed potatoes and white gravy followed up with a slice of rubarb/strawberry pie and I guarantee you'll be oiled up and "good to go" until well into next week.
Safe travels everyone, cheer hard, pack a hoodie b/c it's cooling off after the sun drops down and watch for deer on the way home!

Most likely heading to Republic to watch the 5-1 Tigers vs the 5-1 Tigers, however Joplin v Neosho could be a good one as well and it's a heck of a lot closer.

Traveling north to Lockwood in an 8-man, District 1 matchup between the #1 seed Tigers and the #2 seed New Heights Cougars. Take the MO 126 route, budget enough time and take in Cookie's Cafe in beautiful downtown Golden City along the way. Chicken gizzards/livers with a side of mashed potatoes and white gravy followed up with a slice of rubarb/strawberry pie and I guarantee you'll be oiled up and "good to go" until well into next week.
Safe travels everyone, cheer hard, pack a hoodie b/c it's cooling off after the sun drops down and watch for deer on the way home!
Bosko gonna likey

The Sopranos Television GIF

Having some coffee with the Mrs. Then its off to Kansas to post my chalk bets for the weekend. Back to Westport for a martini. Then off to lala land.

bedtime-nap-time.gif

Bosko gonna likey
Meh. Have you not been paying attention @Veer2Eternity ? We here in Ampipe enjoy the finer things in life nowadays. It aint 1983 anymore! Chicken gizzards/livers wont get ya very far in Ampipe. Now the rubarb-strawberry pie? That might get ya noticed!

Meh. Have you not been paying attention @Veer2Eternity ? We here in Ampipe enjoy the finer things in life nowadays. It aint 1983 anymore! Chicken gizzards/livers wont get ya very far in Ampipe. Now the rubarb-strawberry pie? That might get ya noticed!
Cookies is excellent food. Then you can head up the road to Lockwood for a little nap er 8 man game.

Crossing the State circa 1 PM tomorrow................heading over to Wildwood MO to catch a pair of C5 unbeaten next door neighbors Eureka and Lafayette.

Knocking out a little Christmas shopping at Plaza Frontenac on the way (bracing for the GIFs/responses LOL).................

Crossing the State circa 1 PM tomorrow................heading over to Wildwood MO to catch a pair of C5 unbeaten next door neighbors Eureka and Lafayette.

Knocking out a little Christmas shopping at Plaza Frontenac on the way (bracing for the GIFs/responses LOL).................
the-hangover-humor.gif

Smells like botox and divorcees!

I will be heading south to broadcast New Heights at Lockwood, then south again on Saturday for Rich Hill at Osceola at 6pm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT