ADVERTISEMENT

Where will you all be tomorrow night?

Barry County Brawl should be a good one. The air attack of the 2-5 cubs, vs the power run game of the 2-5 wildcats.

Fort Osage @ Grain Valley
I'm thinking Peppers might try to play again so that might make this one interesting but I've got to lean towards GV considering the injury situation at Fort. I've been watching them for a LONG time and don't ever remember a season where they've been it with injuries like they have this season.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I'm thinking Peppers might try to play again so that might make this one interesting but I've got to lean towards GV considering the injury situation at Fort. I've been watching them for a LONG time and don't ever remember a season where they've been it with injuries like they have this season.

Is Peppers hurt or is it an NIL rep induced injury?

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
I can't get behind this he is too important to lose in a nothing game even if it is rivalry.

That being said peppers does make this more entertaining and I'm leaning the other way if he is in then advantage fort.

Liberty should beat Oak Park by 10. Losing to Park Hill solidified Liberty in the mid-range non-contender category. Their other losses are understandable.
Liberty ends up probably the 2 seed in their district based on their win over Liberty North who just beat a sound Rockhurst team, with no explosive play ability. Regardless, Class 6 on this side of the state is all Lee's Summit North.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT