ADVERTISEMENT

Where Is Everyone Headed

Crossed the border, blue valley Kansas. Nice stadium. Unfortunately have these huge ass speakers directly behind the visitors bleachers.
Playing good music though. Just very loud.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
Carthage and Joplin it was a definite barn burner and the better team got it done!
Man it is always a competitive game between the two of them. Gotta think Joplin hates coming over to Carthage after the last two games, with the blocked field goal returned for a touchdown two years ago and then last night. Great effort by the Carthage defense to bow up on the 1 yard line to keep Joplin from getting in the end zone in OT. I’ll be interested to see what Joplin does against Webb.

Seneca at Carl Junction ... No. 2 in Class 3 vs. No. 9 in Class 4. Curious to see how this plays out.
This game was closer than I thought it would be. The Springfield snooze leader has an article about how Branson is now a contender, forget that the left the COC and the are playing a cupcake schedule. Come playoff time this conference is it doing these teams any favors.

This game was closer than I thought it would be. The Springfield snooze leader has an article about how Branson is now a contender, forget that the left the COC and the are playing a cupcake schedule. Come playoff time this conference is it doing these teams any favors.
Branson is C5, correct? They’ll get pounded by any team with a pulse.

The thing about Branson is more kids are playing because they left the COC. The mistake they made is playing Parkview in one of their non conference game. All 3 of their non conference games should have been difficult

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT