ADVERTISEMENT

What's your favorite memory of the DGB era in Norman?

Nevermind. He is entering the draft and yes I am only posting this message to boost my total instead of editing my previous post.
This post was edited on 1/6 12:31 PM by shoot90draw

Originally posted by SadButTrue:
What's your favorite memory of the DGB era in Columbia?
2013 texas A&M. Probably won us the game that night.

Best moment was when Cowpie took down his DGB picture and acted like DGB was the spawn of Satan,after months of worshiping the ground he walked on.

Best moment was when Cowpie took down his DGB picture and acted like DGB was the spawn of Satan,after months of worshiping the ground he walked on.

Just cleaned your bust at the HOF. Please let me know what you think.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I looked for yours at the Drury HOF....all I found was a bench with your name on it

The day he signed because after that he never seem to be able to stay focused. I suspect many athletes par take in weed but usually not on a parking lot or driving around Spf. with a pound of the stuff in the car. Looks like a perfect fit for Fish and his Rams

Originally posted by MIZ...ZOU:
4TD vs Kentucky or 2TD and 160 on Auburn in SEC title game.
Hell I never realized he got on the field for OU......I am a firm believer now that no MU fan reads a post or comprehends what theyve read. They either see its from one of their own and praise or see its from a non MU fan and go on the attack. HINT: IN NORMAN....................

Originally posted by wc3peat:
Hell I never realized he got on the field for OU......I am a firm believer now that no MU fan reads a post or comprehends what theyve read. They either see its from one of their own and praise or see its from a non MU fan and go on the attack. HINT: IN NORMAN....................
thinking most people know that Cow Turd is just trying to get a rise out of Sooner fans.... guess he doesn't realize that we never worshiped him like he did.....

I do love the fact that I am not the only one that remembers how he backed DGB even after everything and left his picture up and defended him until the day the was dismissed from the Tiger football team.... Had he got to stay, that picture would have still been up no matter what he did.

Well, I certainly got a rise out of you.

If was a satirical post so that's probably why no one except for 2 people are taking it seriously

Just glad there weren't any PUBLIC police reports about him. I Hope the best for the young man.
kcc.r191677.gif
How bout in KC???

I get the sarcasm of the OP. I was responding to SadButTrue. I may have hit reply to wrong post but I always use topic thread anyway. HINT: YOUR AN IDIOT

I get the sarcasm of the OP. I was responding to SadButTrue. I may have hit reply to wrong post but I always use topic thread anyway. HINT: YOUR AN IDIOT
HINT: YOUR AN IDIOT

Where ya at SadButTrue? This used to be your job!

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:

HINT: YOUR AN IDIOT

Where ya at SadButTrue? This used to be your job!
Sleeping in. It's YOU'RE AN IDIOT as in you are.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

LMAO at you homers. You goobers screw up
so your easiest retort is petty name calling. Stay
classy homer fans second place fits most of
you well......

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR 3peat. The OP did say "In Norman", but then SadButTrue changed it in his thread to "In Columbia". That is why people started putting up stats from when he played "IN COLUMBIA". The sad part is that you still think that you pointed out a mistake that someone made. So I will have to agree with the other poster about you. It is funny that I am not the only one that notices this about you (That is Sarcasm by the way).

This post was edited on 1/8 1:54 PM by MIZZOU71

Originally posted by MIZZOU71:
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR 3peat. The OP did say "In Norman", but then SadButTrue changed it in his thread to "In Columbia". That is why people started putting up stats from when he played "IN COLUMBIA". The sad part is that you still think that you pointed out a mistake that someone made. So I will have to agree with the other poster about you. It is funny that I am not the only one that notices this about you (That is Sarcasm by the way).

This post was edited on 1/8 1:54 PM by MIZZOU71
OK 2nd place banner hanger. Once again I think an MU fan is WRONG, wierd. Sad does ask Cow his opinion of DGB at MU in which he answers then the next few posters go back to the POSTED QUESTION until your black and gold brother answers whatever question he wants regardless of the post. You can claim the post changed or whatever I'll claim ignorance of a pun which is the intention of the post. You intelligent tell everyone whats right and wrong boys sure do edit alot........but im sure your first attempt was right as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT