ADVERTISEMENT

What version of the Hitler youth is this?

The problem is if you are posting this because you think you Maga Pubs are better you failed.... since Jan 6th no longer can Pubs take the high road they will cry whine and throw a big ole crybaby tantrum as their cry baby leader instructs them... just like this when they don't get their way.

Reactions: HomeyR
It is hard not to find humor in the fact the democrats thought they could embolden so many different factions of people who only care about themselves and then not have them turn their new found powers on their masters as soon as they disagreed with something. It was all fun and games when it was BLM riots and Pelosi, Maxine Waters were telling people to punch Trump supporters and republicans. I don’t see them laughing now they are on the receiving end.

I would say that is a big 10-no... you cannot enlighten anybody who refuses to think on thier own.

Nope just love to point out hypocrisy of those who cannot think on thier own.

Nnothing like a lame attempt to insult and more deflection bahahahaha
I would say that is a big 10-no... you cannot enlighten anybody who refuses to think on thier own.

Nope just love to point out hypocrisy of those who cannot think on thier own.
atre

Nnothing like a lame attempt to insult and more deflection bahahahaha

atre
200.webp

My gosh y'all beat me to most of the things I wanted to say. I was going to look for some of the quotes from Jan. 6th about it being peaceful and just people sightseeing.
I truly hope everyone who was involved in anything violent is arrested and charged accordingly.

Comparing it to the Hitler youth is absolutely absurd. Keep trying though.

Interesting. Colombia, the country has more integrity than Columbia University.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT