ADVERTISEMENT

What do Ray-Pec, KC Central and KC Southeast have in common?

CaptainMullet

Jul 18, 2002
These are the three schools on the Missouri side of the KC metro area without a win this season.
Central and Southeast, I get but what in the world has happened with RayPec? Looking at MSHSAA they havent beat a team with a winning record since they beat Joplin in 2022, if you want to count beating Joplin.

Does Coach Martin survive this? I know he won a state title a few years ago. Just seems weird with one of the best players in the state to not score more than 14 points in a game.

These are the three schools on the Missouri side of the KC metro area without a win this season.
Central and Southeast, I get but what in the world has happened with RayPec? Looking at MSHSAA they havent beat a team with a winning record since they beat Joplin in 2022, if you want to count beating Joplin.

Does Coach Martin survive this? I know he won a state title a few years ago. Just seems weird with one of the best players in the state to not score more than 14 points in a game.
Hard to get fired when the AD is your wife.

They will have a chance to get that first win Week 9.

Not sure what would be worse, being the HC and being married to the AD or being married to the booster club president. @BoosterBosko?
Excuse me?? Being married to the booster club president automatically elevates your status in the community. The connections you make are endless. Got an overpriced boutique that has stuff Amazon sells for 50% less? No worries. You'd be very surprised how much revenue your business suddenly generates once you're married to the booster club president. And you know better than to ask where the funds are coming. Because then no one has to lie to you, allegedly.

But I cant be too upset at you @Jordan_Belfort . THANK YOU for acknowledging that I am STILL married. Unlike the rest of nincompoops on here.

Excuse me?? Being married to the booster club president automatically elevates your status in the community. The connections you make are endless. Got an overpriced boutique that has stuff Amazon sells for 50% less? No worries. You'd be very surprised how much revenue your business suddenly generates once you're married to the booster club president. And you know better than to ask where the funds are coming. Because then no one has to lie to you, allegedly.

But I cant be too upset at you @Jordan_Belfort . THANK YOU for acknowledging that I am STILL married. Unlike the rest of nincompoops on here.
Hey now, when it comes to the marriage front, I am not associated with the rest of these jokers!

They will have a chance to get that first win Week 9.
1*dFjMw4pUMzA4Db4MYTnfyA.png

• Love
Reactions: thetophat2021

Well, in fairness, it should be recognized that Ray-Pec is playing the toughest schedule in the state of Missouri.

RankSchoolStateLeagueDivisionW-LLeague W-LDivision W-LRating (Rounded)Schedule StrengthOpponents' W-L
20Raymore-Peculiar (Peculiar, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold60-70-6 (8th)0-714.442.835-14
19Staley (Kansas City, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold66-Jan0-5 (7th)6-Jan17.638.434-15
6Liberty North (Liberty, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold63-Apr4-2 (3rd)3-Apr42.13526-23
1Lee's Summit North (Lee's Summit, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold6Jul-005-0 (1st)May-0061.133.223-24
15Lee's Summit West (Lee's Summit, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold64-Mar2-3 (6th)4-Mar23.831.926-23
5Blue Springs South (Blue Springs, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold62-May3-2 (t 4th)2-May47.331.623-26
7Blue Springs (MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold62-May3-2 (t 4th)2-May40.729.623-26
4Lee's Summit (MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold61-Jun4-1 (2nd)1-Jun48.429.422-27
26Park Hill South (Riverside, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Red66-Jan0-3 (5th)0-65.229.131-18
9Rockhurst (Kansas City, MO) team preview trendMissouriFreelance62-May1-Feb36.52621-25

Well, in fairness, it should be recognized that Ray-Pec is playing the toughest schedule in the state of Missouri.

RankSchoolStateLeagueDivisionW-LLeague W-LDivision W-LRating (Rounded)Schedule StrengthOpponents' W-L
20Raymore-Peculiar (Peculiar, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold60-70-6 (8th)0-714.442.835-14
19Staley (Kansas City, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold66-Jan0-5 (7th)6-Jan17.638.434-15
6Liberty North (Liberty, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold63-Apr4-2 (3rd)3-Apr42.13526-23
1Lee's Summit North (Lee's Summit, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold6Jul-005-0 (1st)May-0061.133.223-24
15Lee's Summit West (Lee's Summit, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold64-Mar2-3 (6th)4-Mar23.831.926-23
5Blue Springs South (Blue Springs, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold62-May3-2 (t 4th)2-May47.331.623-26
7Blue Springs (MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold62-May3-2 (t 4th)2-May40.729.623-26
4Lee's Summit (MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Gold61-Jun4-1 (2nd)1-Jun48.429.422-27
26Park Hill South (Riverside, MO) team preview trendMissouriSuburban - Red66-Jan0-3 (5th)0-65.229.131-18
9Rockhurst (Kansas City, MO) team preview trendMissouriFreelance62-May1-Feb36.52621-25
They face Staley to close the regular season and those Falcons won at Park Hill who looks to go 7-2 and become the #1 seed in District 8. Have watched one replay they actually don't look bad at all. This is why I am leaning toward an all KC (or KC vs. Nixa) C6 championship game.

They face Staley to close the regular season and those Falcons won at Park Hill who looks to go 7-2 and become the #1 seed in District 8. Have watched one replay they actually don't look bad at all. This is why I am leaning toward an all KC (or KC vs. Nixa) C6 championship game.
There is a fine line in Class 6. When you have 6-7 of the top ten teams in the KC metro, year in, and year out...sometimes really good teams get burned.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I’d believe that if they didn’t have a top 50 national prospect last year and arguable the best rb in the state this year.
He's not the best RB in the state.... I get he's ranked by several places but that is all potential. He reminds me off the kid from Platte County that was highly ranked, committed to Tennessee and is now gone from there. Everything is based on potential. He won't be an All State football player and likely won't even be a 1st or 2nd Team All Conference kid. He's just Average as a RB..... He looks great though, one of the 1st to walk off bus type players and has good speed.

Will Coach Martin make it?? Helps his wife is AD but the grapevine hearsay was he was retiring last year. So after a 0 or 1 win season, I'm guessing he rides off into the Sunset. Not sure it's gonna be a whole lot better next year. They don't seem to have the players they once had. Damn LSN, LN, Rock, Pius and BSS!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT