ADVERTISEMENT

West Plains 21 - Branson 46 (FINAL)

After calling it a pick at the 1, they change their mind 90 seconds later and call it a touchback and give branson the ball at the 20. I don’t get that at all.

WP turnover on downs.

Branson just kneeling it out now.

46-21 Branson. Final.

A great game for 3 quarters.

Then WP With 2 costly turnovers early in the 4th and that made the difference.

WP OL played better for 3 quarters than they have all years but didn’t get it done.

I’d say Branson wins the OMC probably.

CJ wasn’t putting it on Rog as much as I thought they would be.

WP turnover on downs.

Branson just kneeling it out now.

46-21 Branson. Final.

A great game for 3 quarters.

Then WP With 2 costly turnovers early in the 4th and that made the difference.

WP OL played better for 3 quarters than they have all years but didn’t get it done.

I’d say Branson wins the OMC probably.

CJ wasn’t putting it on Rog as much as I thought they would be.
CJ end up winning 38-13. Rogersville has some good freshman athletes but I don't think CJ looked great.

CJ end up winning 38-13. Rogersville has some good freshman athletes but I don't think CJ looked great.
I think if CJ plays a perfect game they can get branson.
I think the CJ/WP game will be a good one but I would still favor WP by 7. Just my opinion.
Hopefully Hillcrest has their other starters that were out tonight back next week and can maybe give y’all a somewhat decent game next week.
It was the JV QBs first varsity start tonight, with out two of his weapons on the field. 3 if you count the receiver.

I think the CJ/WP game will be a good one but I would still favor WP by 7. Just my opinion.
You are all over the place. A week ago you had WP as the 4th best team in the conference behind both CJ and Bolivar (LOL) and now you have WP has a 7 point favorite over CJ

You are all over the place. A week ago you had WP as the 4th best team in the conference behind both CJ and Bolivar (LOL) and now you have WP has a 7 point favorite over CJ
Well, I didn’t think WP would be 3 points behind Branson headed into the 4th.

Also didn’t think Parkview would be within 3 TDs of Bolivar by Half and Parkview won.

CJ pulled away pretty well from Rog but game was closer at half than I think it will be next week when Rog plays WP.

Learned more about all those teams tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT