ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Rankings: No click required.

Park Hills being #7 is either freaking crazy or class 3 is super weak after #1 and 2.

Knock on wood here, but I have beaten your CalPreps projections two weeks in a row(fingers crossed) hopefully I continue to LOL
Lol thats honestly why I use it as my picks. So everyone has something to compare to that is unbiased and can see how well they truly know HS football in MO. I don't expect to win hardly ever

As far as SH goes, tradionally, the GRC has been a great small school football conference but the GRC isn’t anyone near the level of competition and quality that it was at 15+ years ago, so I agree, don’t think South Harrison should be ranked. If they were Class 1, I would say otherwise.

Also, the KCI isn’t what it once was 15+ years ago either so idk how legit Mid Buch is either. Not saying they aren’t, but the quality football in those conferences has dropped off big time.
KCI is still one of the top C1-C2 conferences in the state, just look at how West Platte almost beat MVBT. West Platte is a non-factor in the KCI and almost beat one of the better teams in the SCA. I would say either East Buc or Mid Buc would beat any team in the SCA by 14+ minimum, if not more. SCA on the other hand, is not to good this year.

KCI is still one of the top C1-C2 conferences in the state, just look at how West Platte almost beat MVBT. West Platte is a non-factor in the KCI and almost beat one of the better teams in the SCA. I would say either East Buc or Mid Buc would beat any team in the SCA by 14+ minimum, if not more. SCA on the other hand, is not to good this year.
Midbuch's best win is Midway and East Buch beat north platte by 6!!!!!

Let that sink in.

Reactions: _slo_mo_
Midbuch's best win is Midway and East Buch beat north platte by 6!!!!!

Let that sink in.
And East Buch lost to Savannah by 20.

Classic Movies Old Hollywood GIF

Eh…. The KCI has had some good teams as of late(East Buch, North Platte for 1 year, Mid Buch here and there) but top to bottom, has been pretty weak in comparison to 10-15 years ago.

As far as comparing the KCI to the SCA, the SCA is pretty down this year, let’s be honest, is the SCA as good now as it was 10 years ago?
SCA definitely has some good teams, but top to bottom is it as good as 10-15 years ago?

Reactions: _slo_mo_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT