ADVERTISEMENT

Was Duck MGHS and the rest?

Expect2Win

May 29, 2001
Since Ducky has been gone, there seem to be no Fox News conservatives posting on here. Was he just posting as other people so we all had someone to argue with?
It is kinda nice to not be arguing whether did Trump do something illegal, but to be arguing about what will his punishment be.

Reactions: HomeyR
As I recall, MGHS left well before Ducky did. Also, MGHS posted very late at night while Ducky started posting at times, very early in the morning. If they are the same, they must be a total insomniac !

• Haha
Reactions: Expect2Win
As I recall, MGHS left well before Ducky did. Also, MGHS posted very late at night while Ducky started posting at times, very early in the morning. If they are the same, they must be a total insomniac !
Duck said he would be gone a few months, must be quite the vacation.

LOL, I know they weren't, it just seems funny how little posting is going on without him around.
Also, I do wonder what happened to the other posters. They have been very quiet.
It is boring, but it is also nice to be posting in fact-based conversations. Not the crap the right was spewing and those guys were parroting.

Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT