ADVERTISEMENT

Neosho 28 Webb 34 final

hitch_and_go

Nov 8, 2006
Neosho running right over the top of the Webb 3 man front . Neosho has attempted 1 pass and it should have been picked . I wouldn't throw again if I was them

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
Neosho looked to me like they were going to run away with this in the first few possessions. Webb looks more like Webb. Hot some critical plays when it counted to turn the table and get them back in front. The kinds of things they weren’t doing last few weeks.

I bet Webb city had at least double the number of kids on the field if not more. Wonder how many of them moved from neosho, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cardsfan200306
Surprised no one is posting much about this game. Neosho took a 21-14 lead after a Webb penalty but for the most part struggling to do their thing passing. Webb scores quickly then gets the onside to have a chance to take a lead. Pretty good one so far!

Well Webb won . Still makes mistakes at the worst possible time and can't stop the run . Neosho got cute and started throwing it a lot when they were averaging 5 yards a carry .

Depends on your definition of terrible. Neosho isn’t good.
I don’t know how good Neosho really is but Webb city didn’t look lost on offense, they weren’t getting dropped for losses every other play. They looked like they knew what they were doing and competed the key plays when it came to crunch time.

I don’t know how good Neosho really is but Webb city didn’t look lost on offense, they weren’t getting dropped for losses every other play. They looked like they knew what they were doing and competed the key plays when it came to crunch time.
Neosho isn't very good. In fact i dont think they'll win another game.

Neosho isn't very good. In fact i dont think they'll win another game.
This is correct. The entirety of the COC outside of Nixa and maybe Carthage and Republic is just kinda bad. It’s like the old OC days. A couple good teams and the rest pretty awful in the grand scheme.

This is correct. The entirety of the COC outside of Nixa and maybe Carthage and Republic is just kinda bad. It’s like the old OC days. A couple good teams and the rest pretty awful in the grand scheme.
looked like a couple of disinterested class 2 teams out there from what I saw.

Well Webb won . Still makes mistakes at the worst possible time and can't stop the run . Neosho got cute and started throwing it a lot when they were averaging 5 yards a carry .
Yeah I know they like to throw but come on, the run was where it was at for them. Had they just stuck to that who knows, might have completed at least one of those stalled drives which could have made that missed xp a disaster.

Looks like you're back on the wagon!

A big win against that juggernaut from neosho will do that!
No,,,I believe if you go back a few weeks to the first of season I said Webb would beat Carthage in districts like always. Carthage isn’t very good either, They have not beat a better than average team yet this season

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT