ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV Starting QB leaves after NIL promises not kept

quadzilla200

Feb 21, 2020
I'm starting to wonder how many of these NIL "deals" are broken promises. Starting to hear more stories from the high school front of this sort. A lot of big numbers get thrown around in the recruiting process, but then this stuff happens. Not to mention how some of these kids sign things in perpetuity.
All of these kids should be hiring lawyers when they start this process. There are plenty of alumni of their high schools that would be happy to charge a fee, but more importantly look out for a local kid.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/matthe...ege-footballs-pay-for-play-era-195921691.html

They all have NIL “agents”

I’m not going to just 100% take this kids word on this. There has to be more to the story. I’ve heard multiple different conflicting stories about “promises made by assistant” “after how the season started, the kid thought he was worth more than he was getting” etc etc.

I’m not saying that the kid is lying, but just like any other “pro sports story” or “big time story” that comes out nowadays, I’m going to wait for the dust to settle before I make up my mind about this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT