ADVERTISEMENT

Two weeks of scrimmages and then it is go time, baby!

JNsDaddyzDaddyIownU

Dec 8, 2020
Football Season GIF

Reactions: cardsfan200306
If you are going to the Fort-Kearney game best to get there early as both are highly touted with equal expectations. Absolutely the region's opening game of the week!
Depending on how daughters Soccer tournament goes I may be there or at Raytown. Now that the oldest is a junior no more skipping Varsity games for me. I will of course come straight home and watch it on mshsaa.tv

Reactions: thetophat2021
Depending on how daughters Soccer tournament goes I may be there or at Raytown. Now that the oldest is a junior no more skipping Varsity games for me. I will of course come straight home and watch it on mshsaa.tv
I am 100 percent going likely, per usual, sitting on the home side love chatting up with the very knowledgeable Fort partisans. Been to many classics at that stadium cannot wait!

Reactions: cardsfan200306
I am 100 percent going likely, per usual, sitting on the home side love chatting up with the very knowledgeable Fort partisans. Been to many classics at that stadium cannot wait!
2011 physical war with soon to become C5 champion Staley.

2009 and 2013 both extremely physical Kearney games the latter a playoff one with a very controversial ending involving a now NFL QB.

2012 win over Ozark who shocked overwhelming C5 favorite Lee's Summit West the Saturday prior.

2011 physical war with soon to become C5 champion Staley.

2009 and 2013 both extremely physical Kearney games the latter a playoff one with a very controversial ending involving a now NFL QB.

2012 win over Ozark who shocked overwhelming C5 favorite Lee's Summit West the Saturday prior.

The 2022 mauling by Kearney of C5 State Runner up Fort. Beautiful night. Absolute beating, 39-17. It was unexpected and a bit shocking. The Fort lines got exposed.

Reactions: KHSDOGS
Where’s the oldest go? I got the impression from on here you were down in MS or somewhere.

The 2022 mauling by Kearney of C5 State Runner up Fort. Beautiful night. Absolute beating, 39-17. It was unexpected and a bit shocking. The Fort lines got exposed.
Different eras and different situations but Minnick's arrival winning the three game gauntlet, two against fellow Hwy 92 powers who had been demolishing Kearney, far exceeded Jones's 2006 arrival totally agree that game wasn't won on trickery but pure power and superior athleticism up front. In saying that I again go back to this being a textbook lesson why you NEVER schedule a top Homecoming opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT