ADVERTISEMENT

Tri-county Week 5

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
Blair Oaks (3-1) vs. Boonville (4-0) - BO wins by as much as they want. Poor Pirates will have a hard dose of reality this week.

Hallsville (1-3) at Eldon (3-1) - Hallsville by 3 TDs, Eldon almost lost to Versailles......

Osage (3-1) at California (1-3) - Cali is not good

Southern Boone (3-1) at Dexter (4-0)
- Don't Know anything about Dexter but they don't appear to have played anyone so give me Southern Boone

Moberly (0-4) at Fulton (0-4) - Surely Moberly isn't as bad as Fulton right???

Calpreps Projections week 5

Blair Oaks 44 vs. Boonville 14

Hallsville 28 at Eldon 40

Osage 40 at California 3

Southern Boone 17 at Dexter 19

Moberly 31 at Fulton 7

Blair Oaks Flies away with a W in a battle of not so top ten teams
Eldon powers over Hallsville
Osage (Indians have always owned the ponies since the wild west days)
Dexter (fighting Dexter and them mosquitos will be too much for SoBoCo)
Moberly in a landslide

Blair Oaks Flies away with a W in a battle of not so top ten teams
Eldon powers over Hallsville
Osage (Indians have always owned the ponies since the wild west days)
Dexter (fighting Dexter and them mosquitos will be too much for SoBoCo)
Moberly in a landslide

Wouldn't your reasoning for Osage Indians over Cali Horses be the same for Hallsville Indians over Eldon Horses? Lol.

My predictions: Blair Oaks wins by a lot this week, and the next week ( admittedly, I do not know a single thing about their next opponent), and the next week, and the next week, and... well you get it.

Wouldn't your reasoning for Osage Indians over Cali Horses be the same for Hallsville Indians over Eldon Horses? Lol.

My predictions: Blair Oaks wins by a lot this week, and the next week ( admittedly, I do not know a single thing about their next opponent), and the next week, and the next week, and... well you get it.
Those Indians are born of the Mandan Tribe. They were known for trading horses and did not take to the equestrian part! So no, that is not the same reasoning for the W.

• Haha
Reactions: thegoldenboy55

Next week is the game in Kansas, class 5 team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT