ADVERTISEMENT

To quote Don King

Expect2Win

May 29, 2001
"Only in America!" Aaron Rodgers is in discussions with RFK Jr. to be VP, as well as Jesse 'The Body/Mind' Ventura.
At least Ventura was a decent governor in MN for a while.

Merica BABY!!!
giphy.gif

iu
Make Polio, Diptheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Measles, German Measles, Whooping Cough, etc. Great Again! MPDPTMGWCetc.GA! Kind of has a ring to it!
If we were only getting vaxxed for those you mentioned then I doubt it would be a big deal. Your vax schedule looked a lot different than kids today.

y
If we were only getting vaxxed for those you mentioned then I doubt it would be a big deal. Your vax schedule looked a lot different than kids today.

You do realize that most of those are repeats (a.k.a. boosters), right?

"Only in America!" Aaron Rodgers is in discussions with RFK Jr. to be VP, as well as Jesse 'The Body/Mind' Ventura.
At least Ventura was a decent governor in MN for a while.
I really liked Jesse Ventura. Social liberal, fiscal conservative.
If you read any of Jesse's books, about 15 years ago, one of them had this exact scenario as a hypothetical situation in it.

$ will keep a third party from every happening. That and they D's and R's won't let them in the debates. I could see Trump and Biden not even having debates. What would be the point?

I really liked Jesse Ventura. Social liberal, fiscal conservative.
If you read any of Jesse's books, about 15 years ago, one of them had this exact scenario as a hypothetical situation in it.

$ will keep a third party from every happening. That and they D's and R's won't let them in the debates. I could see Trump and Biden not even having debates. What would be the point?

Everyone thinks Biden is an addled old man in cognitive decline; he would do a lot to counter that image in the eyes of the undecided voters if he had a good debate showing. Conversely, by not debating or by a poor showing, he'd be sealing his fate.

Trump is not capable of debating substantive policy issues. He is very capable of slinging insults and repeating his talking points in an absolutely incoherent word salad that is kind of hard to debate against, given its utter lack of meaning. You may note that I said "his talking points" rather than "Republican talking points." That's because his and the Republicans' talking points often converge, but if wants to go off the rails, he goes off the rails. I watched a few interviews that he gave back in the 80's. He was somewhat articulate in those interviews, with not much evidence of the word salad that he chops up now.

Reactions: HomeyR
Bless your heart
I’ve worked in the pharmaceutical industry for almost 30 years. Nobody from the sales, marketing or manufacturing follows that schedule. Keep thinking you know more than everyone about everything and keep getting those boosters and boosting my stock option gains. Just imagine, I make more with every booster you get. Thanks for playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT