ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger NCAA Tournamnet Predictions

mlbruem

Nov 23, 2012
125 Dack Punke 27 seed - Have him losing 2. Hopefully he proves me wrong here.

133 John Erneste 8 seed - have him finishing at his seed 8th which makes him an AA.

141 Jaydin Eierman 5 seed - Jaydin scores a bunch of points with pins and finishes 3rd.

149 Brock Mauller 4 seed - Brock AAs as a true freshman finishing 6th.

157 Jared Jacques 13 seed - He has a tough draw an finishes Round of 12.

165 Connor Flynn 15 seed - have him winning his 1st match and losing next 2.

174 Daniel Lewis 2 seed - becomes a 4 time AA finishing 3rd

184 Dylan Wisman 14 seed - goes 2 and 2

285 Zach Elam 20 seed - have him pulling upset in first match but losing next 2

4 All Americans would be a very good tournament for Mizzou. Go Tigers

Best of luck to the Mizzou Tigers... I'm very curious to see how the kids do at 49 and 57. I'm hoping that both Eierman and Lewis are in the finals and the Erneste can place in his final season.

Reactions: mlbruem
It was great to be in the Steel City for the tournament supporting this excellent group of young men that wrestles for Mizzou. Mizzou had a very good tournament actually exceeding expectations with 4 All Americans. Erneste in probably one of/if not the most brutal brackets in my time going to the NCAA tournament put us over the top. Elam is another wrestler who went over exprctations. We had a few wrestlers who I had hope of winning 1 or 2 more matches but Erneste and Elam's performance still puts Mizzou above expectations overall in my opinion. We were 6th in the team race would have been 5th without the stupid penalty. Miklus scored 12 team points for Iowa State so even with his points and with out the penalty we would have still been in fourth, one point behind Iowa.

It was great to be in the Steel City for the tournament supporting this excellent group of young men that wrestles for Mizzou. Mizzou had a very good tournament actually exceeding expectations with 4 All Americans. Erneste in probably one of/if not the most brutal brackets in my time going to the NCAA tournament put us over the top. Elam is another wrestler who went over exprctations. We had a few wrestlers who I had hope of winning 1 or 2 more matches but Erneste and Elam's performance still puts Mizzou above expectations overall in my opinion. We were 6th in the team race would have been 5th without the stupid penalty. Miklus scored 12 team points for Iowa State so even with his points and with out the penalty we would have still been in fourth, one point behind Iowa.
What was the penalty... I missed that one ?

Reactions: mlbruem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT