ADVERTISEMENT

This is why i laugh at the knowitalls

How long ago was it that you were complaining people turn everything Trump does into a scandal?

Pot, meet kettle?

How long ago was it that you were complaining people turn everything Trump does into a scandal?

Pot, meet kettle?

If the head of planned Parenthood hosted a fundraiser for Paul Ryan people would crap bricks.

This is the equivalent. She told us she was a progressive. 99% of progressives in this country oppose Fracking. Taking Fracking money is a perfect example of why 68% of Americans don't trust her. Her actions speak so loudly we cant hear what she says.

But since nothing is sacred to you, you don't understand. It's a means to an end for you.
As long as your 401k does well, you would vote for Chuck Manson.

Reactions: millerbleach
If the head of planned Parenthood hosted a fundraiser for Paul Ryan people would crap bricks.

This is the equivalent. She told us she was a progressive. 99% of progressives in this country oppose Fracking. Taking Fracking money is a perfect example of why 68% of Americans don't trust her. Her actions speak so loudly we cant hear what she says.

But since nothing is sacred to you, you don't understand. It's a means to an end for you.
It depends on how good my 401 was doing

Reactions: Gubba Bump Shrimp

Hillary Clinton hasn't exactly been the champion of anti-fracking. Your complaint is Hillary Clinton has a disconnect from your personal political views. What is there for me to get?

You're just crying because she doesn't agree with you. Boo hoo.

It's the Democratic party, not the progressive party.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton hasn't exactly been the champion of anti-fracking. Your complaint is Hillary Clinton has a disconnect from your personal political views. What is there for me to get?

You're just crying because she doesn't agree with you. Boo hoo.

It's the Democratic party, not the progressive party.

You still don't get it.

i get it just fine. Your guy lost. Want some cheese with the whine?

It's OK man. Integrity isn't important to you.
I get it. You have defended her taking $40 million from hedge funds and taking huge speaking fees for months. You think that's fine. Those with integrity don't. Got it.
She calls herself progressive so you believe her no matter what she does. Got it. You don't understand.

That's why NM and Wcowherd aggravate me.

Veer doesn't

Dr. Jekyll doesn't

Expect doesn't

VB doesn't

Forest grump doesn't

...... People who could watch Hillary murder a litter of kittens, while smoking crack, on the graves of American service men.......... and STILL make excuses for her burn me up.

I may disagree with the policy's of a lot of people on here, but I have NO respect for professional excuse makers like NM and WCowherd.

DUCK....It isn't that they don't get it.

THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE.

She could sell the nuclear codes to ISIS and they would still back her.

I get it. You have defended her taking $40 million from hedge funds and taking huge speaking fees for months. You think that's fine. Those with integrity don't. Got it.
She calls herself progressive so you believe her no matter what she does. Got it. You don't understand.
We get it, she isn't Bernie, boo hoo.

She has her failings but she's what we have if we don't want the government to be under control of a madman and the tax cuts for rich people republican congress.

That's why NM and Wcowherd aggravate me.

Veer doesn't

Dr. Jekyll doesn't

Expect doesn't

VB doesn't

Forest grump doesn't

...... People who could watch Hillary murder a litter of kittens, while smoking crack, on the graves of American service men.......... and STILL make excuses for her burn me up.

I may disagree with the policy's of a lot of people on here, but I have NO respect for professional excuse makers like NM and WCowherd.
Oh please you just don't like it that we point out she isn't the devil when your mind is already made up.

It's shameful no other politician takes money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT