ADVERTISEMENT

The State of MoSports

Nope. I have one login. Any others I allegedly have had were closed due to being banned for calling out Kamala athletic supporters on the political crap board. Whoever did the banning is of the leftist POS. typical pea sized brain matter.
You're not fooling anyone.

I think the felon, rapist, epstein loving beach drinker might be infor a surprise now that Joe ain't running.

I do not believe so. The main Joey account which has been here for many years is now called JNReturns. Buckely etc. are him but not this one. I always keep info confidential to the best of my ability but have a feeling I know who this one really is now.
I am the original JoeyNorthlando. Yes, in 2013 I called it for Rock to beat Webb. I paid for that one. After that, I called K to beat Webb in 2015 when all the lemmings were WC suck ups. I was banned that year for the “hit of the game” post when the webbie Karens showed what whiney losers they are when they get beat. That is when JNreturns happened. Then that login got banned.

I am the original JoeyNorthlando. Yes, in 2013 I called it for Rock to beat Webb. I paid for that one. After that, I called K to beat Webb in 2015 when all the lemmings were WC suck ups. I was banned that year for the “hit of the game” post when the webbie Karens showed what whiney losers they are when they get beat. That is when JNreturns happened. Then that login got banned.
Salute Aye Aye Captain GIF

What say you about the latest bot attack now that it is appearing to grow again?

Reactions: shoot90draw
Banning logins but allowing bots to run free on all but the Pol Crap board makes no sense....................and where the hell is Toots?

I don't have an opinion. I don't know how these things work. It is annoying, but I have no problem deleting them and bumping old posts.
Every IT person I've told about it says it has to be some aggrieved individual(s). I took down the late night local angle because I have zero proof but definitely have 1-2 prime suspects. This could actually turn out to be tied to why the Political Crap board remains untouched. IF this continues past tomorrow I am launching at that board Saturday and don't care what anyone thinks..................

Every IT person I've told about it says it has to be some aggrieved individual(s). I took down the late night local angle because I have zero proof but definitely have 1-2 prime suspects. This could actually turn out to be tied to why the Political Crap board remains untouched. IF this continues past tomorrow I am launching at that board Saturday and don't care what anyone thinks..................
Then if that's the case, it is Toots..

Reactions: Arcola

Then if that's the case, it is Toots..
The countdown to launch is on..................

I think your giving him to much credit.
Way too much credit.
Usually major attacks of this sort are being done by a group of people with nefarious intentions. In the interest of pure transparency I could do it but would NEVER EVER EVER think of doing such.

More transparency my #1 suspect still is the person whose account is named the R-word. I told cardsfan not to post the full name anymore...................funny how this ramps up when that guy who I actually met at the Woodlands Race Track circa 1991 is mentioned here.

• Wow
Reactions: cardsfan200306
Woke up around 430am. Couldn't fall back asleep. So I have been bumping threads. My entire first page was bot threads. Joined dates were all July 12th thru the 15th of 2024

Reactions: Albert C. Slater

An oldie but goodie.

You tell me those are bots following me on X and here I thought I was getting more popular with age.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT