ADVERTISEMENT

The Irony of it all

lol... Shouldn't you say "When Trump claims he won?"
Clinton and Biden both had large polling advantages over Trump and He beat Clinton and lost to Biden by a few thousand votes.

Trump and Harris pretty much being statistically tied is a bad sign for the Democrats at this point

Clinton and Biden both had large polling advantages over Trump and He beat Clinton and lost to Biden by a few thousand votes.

Trump and Harris pretty much being statistically tied is a bad sign for the Democrats at this point
keep telling yourself that.

Actually, he isn't lying. Some of the polls have not been great this week.
That doesn't mean he will win. She has work to do. But I also don't think the pollsters are polling "All the Smoke," "Call Her Daddy" podcast listeners.
He says "all the polls"

Typical from the echo chambers he lives in.

I may be totally wrong but it seems more like Kamala losing ground than Trump gaining. She’s lost momentum. Coincidentally about the same time she made herself available to interviews.

I may be totally wrong but it seems more like Kamala losing ground than Trump gaining. She’s lost momentum. Coincidentally about the same time she made herself available to interviews.
I don't think polls are accurate tbh. With cell phones replacing land lines how much can phone polls be trusted?

I don't think polls are accurate tbh. With cell phones replacing land lines how much can phone polls be trusted?

I thought from the beginning that Kamala Harris was one of the very few people the Democrats could have run (in addition to Biden, of course) that could easily lose to Trump. I know party-wise, she's next up, but I don't think "next up" shouldn't be the main qualification to get that party's nomination. Although since it is a private organization, they are free to pick their candidate any way they see fit.

Reactions: Arcola
I thought from the beginning that Kamala Harris was one of the very few people the Democrats could have run (in addition to Biden, of course) that could easily lose to Trump. I know party-wise, she's next up, but I don't think "next up" shouldn't be the main qualification to get that party's nomination. Although since it is a private organization, they are free to pick their candidate any way they see fit.
JFK Jr. would be 63 today.

What might have been.

I don't think he understands how actually clinically insane that sounds.
Look at a map by county, of the areas of the country carried by Trump in the last elections. Map is bright bright red all over the country

Most real Americans don’t want an open border,,,trannys playing in girls sports, high food and fuel prices,,pretty much common sense values that run contrary to the entire democratic agenda

Reactions: Arcola
Look at a map by county, of the areas of the country carried by Trump in the last elections. Map is bright bright red all over the country

Most real Americans don’t want an open border,,,trannys playing in girls sports, high food and fuel prices,,pretty much common sense values that run contrary to the entire democratic agenda
Most don’t cavalierly condone the idea that a candidate for president could openly murder another human being and not only shouldn’t face any repercussions, but his popularity would increase. That’s batshit crazy, my man. Right now, say that about literally any other human being in your head. Sounds batshit crazy, doesn’t it?

""Common sense values..." YMCA...YMCA..."

I'll give you high food and fuel prices.
Most real Americans don't like using other humans as political pawns or pitting one group of people against another.
Back to high fuel and food prices.
We produce more oil than ever and more than any other country. That happened in the last 4 years, not during Trump.
What are we up to regarding China tariffs? 20% or 100% I can't remember what he said. That won't raise prices on food and household items.
Honestly, most real Americans don't "love" Trump. They may like his rhetoric about what his policies will be. They know he is not a good person. They tolerate him for what they want from policies. The rest of us know he won't follow through on 75% of what he says.

I'll give you high food and fuel prices.
Most real Americans don't like using other humans as political pawns or pitting one group of people against another.
Back to high fuel and food prices.
We produce more oil than ever and more than any other country. That happened in the last 4 years, not during Trump.
What are we up to regarding China tariffs? 20% or 100% I can't remember what he said. That won't raise prices on food and household items.
Honestly, most real Americans don't "love" Trump. They may like his rhetoric about what his policies will be. They know he is not a good person. They tolerate him for what they want from policies. The rest of us know he won't follow through on 75% of what he says.
Everyone has been ragging on Trump because he keeps campaigning on the rise in crime under Biden/Harris when the FBI reported violent crime decreasing by 2% in 2022!!!!

Trouble is the FBI today released revised numbers for showing violent crime actually increased by 4% in the time period

So the crime figures were adjusted by 6% and apparently Trump was right again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT