ADVERTISEMENT

The CRT they don’t want kids to hear about

You can’t respect the history if you keep it from your kids and their kids. You learn from it by understanding what happened and why.

Reactions: HomeyR
You proud of that argument?
There is no argument. People today want to claim they face the same racism as Reggie and people in the past and it's completely untrue. What those guys endured years ago was uncalled for, but how they handled it with grace is amazing to me. The people now a days not the same. Everybody thinks they're a victim now when 9 times out of 10 they are the cause for their own problems.

Goodness my man. You're maga through and through.

Do you say that about Jewish people as well?
It’s like the whole JJ Reddick situation going on. Everyone is claiming it’s race driven and he only got hired because he’s white and they wouldn’t give a black coach a shot with no experience. But nobody will acknowledge that it’s ALL LeBron who oh by the way is black.

It’s like the whole JJ Reddick situation going on. Everyone is claiming it’s race driven and he only got hired because he’s white and they wouldn’t give a black coach a shot with no experience. But nobody will acknowledge that it’s ALL LeBron who oh by the way is black.
You didn't answer my question.

When are Jewish people in the media claiming to constantly being a victim? Do we have a Jewish awareness month? Do we claim every offseason how there aren’t enough Jewish head coaches? Do we ask about Hispanic or Asian head coaches? Do we have Jewish analysts on ESPN constantly blabbering about Jewish people being mistreated or not getting hired?

When are Jewish people in the media claiming to constantly being a victim? Do we have a Jewish awareness month? Do we claim every offseason how there aren’t enough Jewish head coaches? Do we ask about Hispanic or Asian head coaches? Do we have Jewish analysts on ESPN constantly blabbering about Jewish people being mistreated or not getting hired?

These are all absurd points. Do Jews or Asians make up the majority of nfl players? Did we enslave Jews? Or were Jews among those who shipped slaves over here? Did our bankers redline neighborhoods in big cities to keep Jews out? We poor billions into Israel’s defense while their people enjoy universal health care. You have to do better.

These are all absurd points. Do Jews or Asians make up the majority of nfl players? Did we enslave Jews? Or were Jews among those who shipped slaves over here? Did our bankers redline neighborhoods in big cities to keep Jews out? We poor billions into Israel’s defense while their people enjoy universal health care. You have to do better.
He brought it up and I answered. The past is history and you can respect it but the people today do not endure the same restrictions as people of the past. The problem today is anytime something happens we cry racism. If there is somebody over the age of 60 that dealt with segregation or grew up with racism I complete understand. But kids in their 20s and 30s didn’t grow up the same way someone in their 80s did. But they cry racism over everything. People don’t get a job, racism. A coach doesn’t get hired, racism.

Anybody in America can be successful. I just get tired of everybody thinking the world owes them something or that they are always the victim. Instead of idolizing rappers and athletes, look into David Steward and what he did to become successful. Every persons situation is different but most of us are only victims to our own decisions. A 20 year old black male does not have the same obstacles as an 80 year old black male had in the day. I hate that racism exists, I hate what those people had to go through but every single person has the opportunity to create their own life in todays world.

We are still trying to keep slavery out of our history lessons because it might make a white kid feel bad. We have white supremacy groups in this country still. It’s mind boggling that our “indoctrination” in the public schools didn’t eliminate racism at all. We had to legislate to get banks to stop redlining. That tells me we still have major problems. But you can minimize them in your mind if you want.

Obama’s election reinvigorated the racists and Trump threw gas on the fire. Rush Limbaugh use to regularly play a song “Barack the Magic negro” on his show. In the 2,000s!!! Come on man.

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeyR
We are still trying to keep slavery out of our history lessons because it might make a white kid feel bad. We have white supremacy groups in this country still. It’s mind boggling that our “indoctrination” in the public schools didn’t eliminate racism at all. We had to legislate to get banks to stop redlining. That tells me we still have major problems. But you can minimize them in your mind if you want.

Obama’s election reinvigorated the racists and Trump threw gas on the fire. Rush Limbaugh use to regularly play a song “Barack the Magic negro” on his show. In the 2,000s!!! Come on man.
And I’m sure you view me as a racist even though you know nothing about me or the black kids that I have helped get to college. I no longer coach but I have coached in poverty stricken schools that were predominantly white and another that was about 50/50 and talked to all the kids about the same topics. You can create your own circumstances. You can create your own path to success. You’re going to face trials and tribulations but having a victim mentality is not going to help anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT