ADVERTISEMENT

The Cardinals organization has lost their mind!!!

3Rfan

Aug 23, 2002
What is Carp going to do on this team that is worth 3/4's of a million bucks a year? They have plenty of outfielders, plenty of infielders and plenty of guys that can DH.

He is going to turn our pitching staff around with his salsa. Because the pepper grinder fell short and the rally squirrel passed away a few years back.

They are just trying to earn some good will from the few fans that want him back for the nostalgia factor

They are desperate to take the attention off the fact that they have done very little to help this team

They are just trying to earn some good will from the few fans that want him back for the nostalgia factor

They are desperate to take the attention off the fact that they have done very little to help this team
That's some expensive nostalgia for a 38 year old whatever it is he's going to be. They said he'll "be a leader on the bench." I'm pretty sure they have some veterans that can actually still play that should be doing that.

That’s how tone deaf they are. The fans that think this is a quality move are the same fans that would drink piss from MOs Italian loafers.

Reactions: TadQueasy
Kinda like Trump supporters... whoops... did I say that ?!?! 🤣
Anyone that supports either of the current two major party candidates is completely blind, IMHO. Mercy. We're the freaking leaders of the free world. And we've got a corpse and a lunatic to choose from. It's completely insane.

That’s how tone deaf they are. The fans that think this is a quality move are the same fans that would drink piss from MOs Italian loafers.
I saw Edman has signed 2 year deal but I haven't heard anything about the money.

They signed Carpenter to play 3rd when they trade Arenado for cash considerations or to replace Goldschmidt when they don't extend him. Maybe they thought they were signing Chris Carpenter so they could have the oldest starting staff in baseball.

Last edited:
They signed Carpenter to play 3rd when they trade Arenado for cash considerations or to replace Goldschmidt when they don't extend him. Maybe they thought they were signing Chris Carpenter so they could have the oldest starting staff in baseball.
🤣

Anyone that supports either of the current two major party candidates is completely blind, IMHO. Mercy. We're the freaking leaders of the free world. And we've got a corpse and a lunatic to choose from. It's completely insane
Last night I took a pic of a graphic of the two of them and sent it to my mom and dad. Said we have over 300 million people in this country, and this is going to be the two choices. Reminds me of what Jesse Ventura said imagine if you go to a restaurant that says they have an amazing drink menu, then you look at it and it is Coke or Pepsi. We get one more choice than communist countries. Unbelievable, pathetic, and sad.

Last night I took a pic of a graphic of the two of them and sent it to my mom and dad. Said we have over 300 million people in this country, and this is going to be the two choices. Reminds me of what Jesse Ventura said imagine if you go to a restaurant that says they have an amazing drink menu, then you look at it and it is Coke or Pepsi. We get one more choice than communist countries. Unbelievable, pathetic, and sad.
That’s about the best analogy possible. Except replace Coke and Pepsi with like Tab and Tang.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT