ADVERTISEMENT

Thayer 18 - Liberty 15 (HALF)

The hearing with MSHSAA about the 2 guys at Thayer is first week of March. They’re gonna have to vacate a lot of wins.

Yeah I would like to know what you are talking about. I am fairly certain the situation you are talking about was dropped awhile back.

How do you know it for a “fact” and if it is so egregious why are the parents just now going public and what are they going public about. You’re not getting your “news” from Facebook or some other social media are you.

What does it mean for them to go public? People around the area have known about this situation for weeks. So it has not been kept secret. Guess we will see if what you are saying is true.

I know for a fact MSHSAA is having a hearing, the restraining order is still valid. The parents are about to go public.
ece953a4-e7fc-40b3-a3f6-827a4a5b7ee1_text.gif

What does it mean for them to go public? People around the area have known about this situation for weeks. So it has not been kept secret. Guess we will see if what you are saying is true.
They shouldn’t have played. MSHSAA bylaws are clear on criminal investigations. Yes, people know about it. But it hasnt been public yet. Temporary restraining order is due to be extended in April. Investigation is still ongoing.

They shouldn’t have played. MSHSAA bylaws are clear on criminal investigations. Yes, people know about it. But it hasnt been public yet. Temporary restraining order is due to be extended in April. Investigation is still ongoing.
Is anything really clear with MSHSAA? So why are you just now bringing this up?

SWMOhardwood, you are wrong on your statement about the MSHSAA bylaws. Look on page 39 of them, there is nothing stated about criminal investigations, the kids would be ineligible if they were charged. A criminal investigation does not mean they are guilty. There is no way Thayer plays the kids if they think they will forfeit wins.

Reactions: da bears 25
I put on my investigator hat and done a TAD of snooping around on this one. There is definitely a meeting coming up on this situation. And there is definitely lawyers at work on both sides. So who the heck knows what will happen. MSHSAA and lawyers. Sounds like a situation where things will go completely smoothly.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I put on my investigator hat and done a TAD of snooping around on this one. There is definitely a meeting coming up on this situation. And there is definitely lawyers at work on both sides. So who the heck knows what will happen. MSHSAA and lawyers. Sounds like a situation where things will go completely smoothly.
tenor.gif

Now now Veer, we all know they are only about what is best for student athletes!?!?!?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT