ADVERTISEMENT

SWMO Basketball Website

SWBBfan55

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know if SWMO Basketball Website is still available? I cancel my subscription last year and just saw they charge me a years membership again today. It appears their site is up for sale and doesn’t work when I opened it. I can’t find anywhere to contact them. Thanks for your help if you know how to contact them.

Does anyone know if SWMO Basketball Website is still available? I cancel my subscription last year and just saw they charge me a years membership again today. It appears their site is up for sale and doesn’t work when I opened it. I can’t find anywhere to contact them. Thanks for your help if you know how to contact them.
Try here…

That place has evolved into a joke in the last few years. They are now trying to become all things to all people and have no clue what they are doing or how to accomplish it.

That place has evolved into a joke in the last few years. They are now trying to become all things to all people and have no clue what they are doing or how to accomplish it.
Yeah, been steadily downhill since Israel sold it. And the guy now doesn’t his butt from a hole in the ground.

I owned it from November 2019 through about March 2021. We had a successful camp/showcase and put on the Future 50 photo shoot, COVID messed a few things up though. There was A LOT of behind the scenes work that went into it - getting all the coaches emails and/or numbers, communicating with them and some of the players, putting together the player bios and pics from the camp and posting those on social media, learning about teams/players from around 120 different high schools, and of course watching the games and writing the articles. I put A LOT into it, but I got a good offer for it, sold it, and well... that's all I'm gonna say

I have a contact number for the new owner if anyone needs it, though not sure how to PM someone on here as I'm not publishing the number on a public forum.

Reactions: Rshs1991
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT