ADVERTISEMENT

Survivor Week 4

kaching

Feb 27, 2002
Here’s who I got left - Kaching, Tad Queasy, Oline Wins games, Foot on the Gas, Captain Mullet, MoWest Dad, the top hat, revno, cardsfan200306, VeertoEternity, HBLPiratesFan1990, Titlerun06, MoSooner69, carthagefan, 12R1.

If I’m missing anyone, let me know.

Kaching’s pick for Week Four is Rock Port

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Here’s who I got left - Kaching, Tad Queasy, Oline Wins games, Foot on the Gas, Captain Mullet, MoWest Dad, the top hat, revno, cardsfan200306, VeertoEternity, HBLPiratesFan1990, Titlerun06, MoSooner69, carthagefan, 12R1.

C6 - Joplin
C5 - Fort Osage
C4 - Savannah
C3 - Richmond
C2 - KIPP KC Legacy
C1 - Van Far

Excuse me??? I am STILL left in the pick em!!! My previous picks - the Kearney BULLDOGS, the Odessa BULLDOGS, and the Brookfield BULLDOGS!!! ALL of whom WON their games! NICE TRY!!!

Excuse me??? I am STILL left in the pick em!!! My previous picks - the Kearney BULLDOGS, the Odessa BULLDOGS, and the Brookfield BULLDOGS!!! ALL of whom WON their games! NICE TRY!!!
happy butler bulldogs GIF by Butler University

Reactions: BoosterBosko
Not a nincompoop - I’ve just had you on ignore for so long I forgot to check the ignored posts.
Oh, calm down! I call almost everyone a nincompoop or a bozo! Those are two of "my things".

But why on EARTH would you have me on MUTE!? The ONLY have BOTS on mute!! Why? Because I enjoy talking to EVERYONE on here! Yes, that even includes THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR ! I enjoy the witty banter and giving sage advice where I can!!

@kaching Now back to MY picks! Perhaps you should check ALL posts for people participating in YOUR pick em!

I didn't think I was out... Picked against Ray-Pec the last 2 weeks and was going to again with BS South there.

Class 6: Howell (Nondirectional) (Weldon Spring Heights)
Class 5: Neosho
Class 4: Hannibal
Class 3: Wright City
Class 2: Palmyra
Class 1: Marionville

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT