ADVERTISEMENT

Survivor Week 2

kaching

Feb 27, 2002
Fifteen of the 18 competitors remain. Rawlathaballa90, Northlandfootball, and Hangmanbobbyjaggers picked teams that lost so they are no longer in the hunt.

For those that remain, remember you can't use the same team you used in week one. Only pick one game per week. (Carthagefan - I used your first pick of Marquette for you the first week).

Fifteen of the 18 competitors remain. Rawlathaballa90, Northlandfootball, and Hangmanbobbyjaggers picked teams that lost so they are no longer in the hunt.

For those that remain, remember you can't use the same team you used in week one. Only pick one game per week. (Carthagefan - I used your first pick of Marquette for you the first week).
Summit Christian Academy

I've won this contest three times so might as well challenge myself with one team per class anyway to make things interesting:

Class 6: St. Dominic (O'Fallon)
Class 5: Republic
Class 4: West Plains
Class 3: Summit Christian Academy (Lee's Summit)
Class 2: Caruthersville
Class 1: Tipton

Reactions: thetophat2021
I've won this contest three times so might as well challenge myself with one team per class anyway to make things interesting:

OK, so if you miss any you’re out. Is that what you want?

26294582-e92f-46cf-a330-0395314c4778_text.gif

shake-weight-exercise.gif

Malden comes in as a 61 point underdog to Caruthersville and turbos them 53-18 instead. Can't say I saw that coming. Looks like I'm out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT