ADVERTISEMENT

Ste Gen vs st vincent

vb2bb

Nov 6, 2005
Was expecting a competitive game here not a 53 0 smashing. Sv had a lot back from last year. Anyone see this game?

I did not see the game but holy cow, this score was surprising to me. Not surprised St. Vincent won but just the margin. Wow.

Saw the game, thought Ste Gen would smash them but was completely wrong of course. SV totally dominated the line of scrimmage, offense and defense. SV should be a load for VC next week, very similar teams

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Saw the game, thought Ste Gen would smash them but was completely wrong of course. SV totally dominated the line of scrimmage, offense and defense. SV should be a load for VC next week, very similar teams
worki-fail.gif

Don’t see Valle losing to Vincent. I just think they are massively improved and should be a big contender for class 1.

Reactions: Taco Tico
Don’t see Valle losing to Vincent. I just think they are massively improved and should be a big contender for class 1.
That's why they play the game, should be interesting unless Valle gets out in front of them quick. I'm basing my opinion on the first game which doesn't mean much. SV has the same advantage as Valle, just haven't been as successful but it looks like they're building something down there, good for them

Reactions: 503_Maple
That's why they play the game, should be interesting unless Valle gets out in front of them quick. I'm basing my opinion on the first game which doesn't mean much. SV has the same advantage as Valle, just haven't been as successful but it looks like they're building something down there, good for them
Last names?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT