ADVERTISEMENT

Starting backfield for WC?????

Hurd and Elwell. Lightening and thunder. Of course novody from webb is worth watching according to mo writers. Lol

godzilla GIF

Destroy all BOTS!

I do find it odd/suspicious that after my post, that account went reacted with the laughing face on several posts.
At this point WHO KNOWS what is really going or how many are either doing the actual bots (likely from outside Rivals) or are piggybacking on it for their own nefarious reasons? Let's see, per usual, how long this lull lasts. I am not nearly celebrating until Rivals does something concrete about it like making you prove you are human prior to logging in................

At this point WHO KNOWS what is really going or how many are either doing the actual bots (likely from outside Rivals) or are piggybacking on it for their own nefarious reasons? Let's see, per usual, how long this lull lasts. I am not nearly celebrating until Rivals does something concrete about it like making you prove you are human prior to logging in................
2fa ftw

They are humans, there are tens of thousands of people in third world countries that get paid little to set at a keyboard and do this stuff. It’s better than cutting up scrap ships or working with a pick and shovel in a cobalt mine I guess

My best guess is Jackson Lucas . He runs the offense really well . Had a 98 yd td run last year in districts . Not nearly the athlete #3 is but he runs the veer well . The chances of seeing #3 this year are slim to none . He will be lucky to make basketball districts from what I've been told . Unfortunate because #3 is crazy fun to watch and probably their best player , definitely their best athlete.

Yep. All the way from fukking san jose. Geez.
As a parent that has had to turn down promotions as I feel I owe it to my kids to finish HS where they started, I laugh at all the recruit talk 90% of time. Now the grandview to lees summit bs that's been going on is the truth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT